|Renjun|

Renjun
Word count: 1247
Fairy au
-

Y/N's POV

I look through the small gap of his room. This is bad but I couldn't control my curiosity. My mouth fell open as I saw some shining wings on his bare back. This can't be real. He got a shirt on but then he suddenly turned his dead plant back alive. It's for real. Renjun is a fairy, I knew it! "So that's better." He suddenly opened his door, Renjun was shocked to see me. "You." I point at him. "Y/n, h-hey! What are you doing here?" He asks nervously.

"I came here for you but now... I can't believe it." I was still shocked. "Come in." He pulls me in his room and closed the door. "You're a fairy!" He placed his hand on my mouth. "What? Are you crazy?" He laughs it off. "Don't act like you don't know. I saw it, your wings the magic you used, your ears which are pointy and that constant sparkle in your eyes." I say. "Okay, I am a fairy. But you can't tell anybody! Neither are you supposed to know." He says. "Okay but how? How come you're a fairy?"

He sighs and sits down, he pats the spot next to him for me to sit down. "Actually I can't explain. I'm just born this way and that's all there's to explain." He says. "No, tell me are there more of you? Is there a special world? And why are you here then?" I asked him many questions. "There are more of me, most of us live between the humans because our world got destroyed and that's also why I'm pretty much here." He explains. "Wait, what do you mean your world is destroyed?" I ask confused. "Humans did that."

He deeply sighs. "We has this beautiful world where we used to live happily and peacefully. One day humans decided to break down everything and make some mall in the place. We had to run away from our home. The best we could think of is turn into humans and live between them in secret." He tells me. "That's so horrible. I'm so sorry." I hug him, he hesitantly hugs back. "You still have contact with them?" I ask. "Not really. Most of them are mad on humanity and want to take revenge. Others try to not come in contact so there's less chance of being found."

It was quiet for a while. "Many didn't even survive." He quietly said. "Sometimes it's scary you know. You never know what will happen and if there'll ever be a new world for us." I give him a soft peck on his cheek. "Don't be scared, I'm here to protect you." He smiles at me. "Thank you." I smile back and hold his hand. "Can we go to the place. There must be something left right?" He looks at me as if I was crazy. "We can't do that." He tells me.

"Why not?" I ask. "Once humans got there we started fighting back, that mall never came there but everything is just destroyed and a total mess." I look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry that I asked. I'm just curious you know. But it's fine if you don't want to go." I tell him. "We can go, but not during the day. We'll go tonight." I nod in response. "That's okay. And hey, I love you okay." He smiles and nods. "I love you too y/n." He smiles. We give each other a big hug. Tonight we're going to his old home.

"You look nervous." I say as I look at Renjun. "It's just. I haven't been there since I left. And all the memories." I sigh. "I'm here with you okay." I tell him. We arrived and I parked the car. We get out, Renjun walks closely next to me. "Let's go." His voice was soft. He holds my hand tightly as we start walking. It indeed looks horrible. I can't imagine how he must feel right now. "Aah!" He covers his ears with his hands. "What's wrong baby?" I ask. "You hear that scream?" He asks. "I don't hear anything. Maybe we should go."

I wanted to walk back but he stops me. "No, we can't go yet." We continue walking further into the forest. "Renjun you're hurting let's just go back home." I say but he shook his head. "No y/n. We have to continue. We have to." He looks me deep in the eyes. I slowly nod and we yet again continue. "Woah, what is this?" I ask once we arrived at a big three with a hole in it. "I have no idea. But something tells me to walk through it."

"Is that a good idea?" I ask him. "We will see." I follow him, a sudden bright light appears. I suddenly fall down, Renjun's wings appear again. "Oh y/n!" He flies after me and picks me up before I hit the ground. "Where are we?" I ask confused. "I think this is a new fairy world." He tells me. "But I never knew about it." He looks around, everywhere were fairies flying around. "Let's go that way." He says. Instead of flying we walked. "Up there. There must be the palace of the queen!" He points up. "How am I going to get there?"

He sighs and thinks. "Hold on to me tight." He says. We were standing in a hugging position as he flies up. "Hah we've never been this close in the 8 months we've been dating." I chuckle. "Actually very comfortable." He looks at me and smiles. "Maybe we should cuddle more often." I agreed with him. Once we reached the palace he placed me down again. "Renjun?" Someone calls out. "Jaemin?" We turn to see another guy. They smile at each other and hug. "It's been soooo long, how have you been?" He asks Renjun. "I'm great, since when does this place exist?"

The two of them have a small conversation. "Who's this?" Jaemin asks looking at me. "This is y/n. She's from the human world. We got here by accident." Renjun says but Jaemin gasps loudly. "H-human?" We both nod. "Don't worry she's good. She won't hurt us." Renjun says holding my hand. "Is the queen here?" Renjun asks. "Yes but she's with Jeno and Haechan. They kinda are in trouble." Jaemin said. "What did they do this time?" Renjun sighs. "You know them, playing around when they should be working." Jaemin explains. "Oh yeah, but is there a way that we can get back home?"

"If you find the portal before sunset. But the portal changes its place every hour. You gotta be fast." Jaemin explains. "That portal we just came in through?" I point at the place. "Yup exactly." Jaemin smiles. "We gotta be fast." Renjun says. "Jaemin, maybe we'll see each other soon again. I hope so. And the other guys as well. We have to go now, bye." Renjun waves at him. "Bye. Be careful okay! And you too y/n. Bye!" Renjun flies us back to the portal. We fall down on the hard cold ground. "We're back." He groans. "Now I know everyone's safe." He smiles. "I'm happy you found them again." I hug him tightly. "Thanks, but let's go home now." We walk hand in hand back to the car. My precious fairy boy.

~
A/N: this was a long one but I hope you liked it!
💚🌱