|Mark|

Mark🐯
Word count: 1007
He's not sure if his crush likes him back

Y/N's POV

"Heeey! Wake up!" Mark jumps on my bed. "No, let me sleep, I don't have classes today." I pull the blanket over my head. "Me neither now get out take a shower so we can get breakfast together." He tells me overly excited. "No, make your own breakfast." I mumbled. "No, I wanna go somewhere to get food with you. Together." He says. "Why do you do this to me?" I whine. "Do what to you?" He asks. "Wake me up so early."

Mark's POV

Y/n was getting ready in the bathroom. I waited for her on the couch. I might've made her a little upset when waking her up. Would she hate me? I hope not. "Mark? What are you doing here so early?" Jaemin asks me as he walks out of his room. "I came here to take y/n out for breakfast." I tell him. "You woke her up? Oh no." I furrow. "What oh no? I don't like to hear that." Jaemin sighs. "She hates early mornings." He tells me. "But it's 10, that's not morning anymore." I say.

"For y/n that's still the middle of the night." He tells me. "Oh no. Do you think she hates me?" I ask. "Hate is a big word. But why do you care? You like her?" He asks me. "Maybe. But I don't think she likes me." I pout. "What why do you think that?" He asks me. "It just doesn't look like she cares or likes me the same way, I don't get the same signals from her than that I give." I tell him. "Do you want me to find that out for you?" Jaemin asks me.

"It's fine, I'll just keep trying and if she really doesn't like me the same way then it be like that." I say. "You sound like you've already given up. Don't do that." I shook my head. "I'm not giving up but it's just... whenever I'm with y/n she talks about you. I think she likes you." I tell him. "What no! That's impossible. Y/n liking me is just... no." He shook his head. "Ready to go? Oh Jaemin you're awake, are you coming with us?" Y/n asks him as she walks into the room. "Uh no, I got homework to do."

"Really? Na Jaemin doing his homework? Good joke, just come with us." She says. I look at Jaemin hoping he'd find a better excuse. "Fine but I really can't go out long. I need to study for a big test." He says. "Okay let's go now!" We walk out of their dorm. Y/n walking first. "I'm sorry but I really won't stay long. I promise." Jaemin whispers. I just simply nod in response. We make our way to a nearby cafe where we get food and some drinks.

"So what's the big test about?" Y/n asks Jaemin. "Uh well..." he fought for a while. "You don't even know. You really gotta study a lot." Y/n chuckles. Why isn't she like that with me? "Yes that's why I should leave." He wanted to get up but y/n stops him. "Come on just a little longer Jaemin. You can study later." Jaemin looks at me. "No y/n, I really gotta go." He gets up and leaves some money for his food and coffee. "See you later at the dorm." She says. "Um I'm going to study at the library so don't wait for me."

Jaemin left us. "That was strange." She mumbles. "You think so? He just wants to study." I say. "But he never does that. Unless it are exams, do we have exams?" She asks panicked. "No. Don't worry but maybe he just gotta be somewhere." I tell her. "Where? With who? Why didn't he tell me?" She complains. "Y/n why... why do you care so much about him? Do you like him? Of course you do it's Jaemin. Next time I'll leave you 2 alone." I tell her. "No. I don't like him in that way. He's just my roommate and a friend."

I'm so stupid for snapping at her like that. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude." I apologise. "It's okay Mark." She awkwardly chuckles as she looks away. I lost her, it's obvious. Y/n doesn't like me. "If you wanna go home you can go. I understand that it's boring with me alone." I say. "Why'd I wanna leave you?" She questions. "Because you don't like me and I make everything just more awkward between us." Y/n shook her head. "Who said I don't like you? The only reason I wanted Jaemin here is because I get really nervous around you."

I look in surprise at her. "Are you for real? Omg y/n I... wow wait. Are you telling me you like me, like-like me?" She blushed and nods. "I like you too." I confess, y/n looks up at me. Her eyes sparkling and a big smile. "Do you want to go out some time, on a date?" I ask her. "What is this then?" She asks. "I-is this a d-date?" I stuttered. "I don't know. You thinks it's a date?" She asks. "Not really to be honest. I mean with Jaemin it wasn't really of a date right."

"Then take me out on a real date Mark Lee." She giggles. "Then I'll take you out, tonight to... what would you like to do? I want it to be fun and special not something cliche." I say. "Can we go roller skating, I know this amazing place and tonight they're doing a disco theme. Everything will be with nice lights and music, we should go!" She says excitedly. "Then we're going there. But I'm not good at it so you'll have to help me out a little." Y/n laughs. "Sure, it'll be fun."

~
A/N: Mark has finally instagram, you can guess I'm freaking the hell out jensjansj but I can't follow him cuz too many people are following him at the same time...

💚🌱