...like a Mother's Wrath

Several hours have passed in the Royal Navy HQ. The girls have been continuing their tasks, despite there being an Ironblood ship present in the base.

Unfortunately, not everyone is having a calm day right now, Großer Kurfürst is scolding the two leaders of the Navy about their behavior and their actions past this point. Roughly 30 minutes in, Illustrious left, having heard more than enough and not wanting to face the giant's wrath should she annoy her. This only left Q.E and Warspite.

Kurfürst:...need I remind you why I raised you with both confidence and authority?!

Q.E: T-to...to lead effectively...

Kurfürst: And what did you do?

Q.E: Not...that

Kurfürst: I was hoping that you would hold my ideals high, considering it was LITERALLY the code you lived by!

Q.E: *tearing up* I-I know...

Kurfürst: You know? Then why did you throw them aside instead of enforcing them even when I was supposedly dead?!

Q.E: *full on crying* I DON'T KNOW!!

Elizabeth, now a crying mess, slumped down and continued crying. Now Kurfürst's attention was on Warspite.

Kurfürst: Now then...sweetie, you were supposed to be with her every step of the way, guiding her actions to make sure she stayed a good monarch...so pray tell me what changed you?

Warspite: Well...I was trying but-but she would never listen and...I saw other ships doing these things and...

Kurfürst:*sigh* You were peer pressured into becoming a brat...I'm still furious, but I understand wanting to fit in

Warspite looked up to her with tears brimming her eyes.

Kurfürst: But remember, you are the best the Navy's got. You need to be strong and confident, not a whiny noisy CHILD!!

Warspite flinched at her raising her voice.

Kurfürst: You both are lucky I still have something to do, or you both would be getting a far longer talk! Now clean up your act, start pulling your weight, or I might have to pull off the "long arm." You don't want that right?

Elizabeth/Warspite: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

Kurfürst: Then when I visit again you better have straightened up!

Q.E: Where are you going again?

Kurfürst: I'm going to the Eagle Union next to have a nice...Ah damn, what was the word?

Warspite: Reunion?

Kurfürst: Yeah yeah...that

Elizabeth/Warspite: I don't think that's what's going to happen...
—————
Roughly 100km out from Pearl Harbor...

Cleveland: And that's the last of them!

Helena: Thankfully, I'm getting really tired from all this combat

Cleveland: Me too... please tell me you are too Enterprise?

Enterprise: That doesn't matter

Cleveland: Uggh...

Hammann: You all need to lighten up! I'm feeling great and full of energy!

Cleveland:...You're literally covered head to toe in sweat

Hammann: YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY THAT!!

Enterprise: Stop the bickering and let's head back

With the siren fleet destroyed, the 4 ships start their journey back to Pearl Harbor, after sometime however, they run into another siren fleet, yet this one is smaller.

Cleveland: Oh come on! I'm beat!

Helena: I don't think we can hold this one off...

Enterprise: Then call for backup, I'm dealing with them

Cleveland: Enterprise don't!

It was too late to stop her, as Enterprise sailed full speed into the sirens, blowing them up left and right, using her mighty bow and arrow.

Soon enough, the fleet was cut down to two ships, ready to fire on her, but she was ready too.

Enterprise: It's OVER!!

*SNAP*

Enterprise: No...not now!

Enterprise's bow shattered before she could launch her arrow, now facing the cannons without a weapon, simply staring death in the eyes.

She could barely hear Cleveland's call for her to move, she was too focused on the glowing particle cannons...

...and a halberd destroying both ships.

Enterprise: What the?

As the Siren ships sunk to the depths of the ocean, a figure emerged from the smoke, clad in full armor wielding a large Halberd, someone she knew too well.

Enterprise: Auntie Kur-

Her words died in her throat when she looked into the woman's eyes, she was PISSED.

Cleveland: Who the hell are you?! Identify yourself!

Enterprise simply lifted her hand in front, ordering Cleveland to lower her weapons.

Kurfürst walked towards the group, her armor clanking and buckling only irritated the girls nerves even more, more so with the massive killing tool she's holding.

Enterprise: Auntie...I thought-

Kurfürst: I was dead, yes, I get that a lot...but

She grabbed Enterprise's ear and pulled.

Kurfürst: That doesn't mean I want you to join my watery grave!

Enterprise: Ow ow ow ow ow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Kurfürst: That's bullshit! *releases Enterprise's ear* When we get back you're grounded!

Enterprise: *rubs her ear* Mmh...I'm fully grown!

Kurfürst: And I'm worried that one of these days your just gonna fall down dead from exhaustion! If I wasn't here that's exactly what would have happened!

Enterprise:...Fiiine

Kurfürst: Don't you sass me!

Hammann: OK! What in the world is going on?!

Kurfürst: Long story short; I'm Großer Kurfürst, the first shipgirl. I raised the first gen ships and supposedly died for 5 years until just a few days ago

Cleveland: I...guess that helps?

Kurfürst: I hope it does, now let's get back to the base, I'm exhausted from traveling from the British Isles to here

Helena: Wait, you sailed all the way from Britain to the PACIFIC?!

Kurfürst: Never underestimate a concerned mother

Ending the conversation there, the group made their way back to Pearl Harbor. Kurfürst having memories of when this place was full of humans, while Enterprise was happy that her Auntie was still alive and kicking.
——
From a window in Pearl Harbor, a young woman is resting in her bed, her silver hair spread out around the blanket, her blue eyes opened, and she looked outside, preparing her mind for yet another day in this hospital bed...