Großer Kurfürst

Appearance:

Take only the armor and Halberd

Height: 6 foot 3 inches, or 190.5 centimeters

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Blue

Her riggings are similar to Friedrich Der Große's, only larger and has two metal eels that can float freely through the air, these eels connect to her back and can hold her halberd there with their jaws

Her riggings are similar to Friedrich Der Große's, only larger and has two metal eels that can float freely through the air, these eels connect to her back and can hold her halberd there with their jaws. The paint job is also the same as the top picture.

Bio:

The first shipgirl ever brought to life, Großer Kurfürst has been the sole protector of the ocean for roughly 5 years before the 'first gen' of shipgirls. These girls had everything Großer had, but thanks to the increase in understanding of the cubes, the all were given more advantages.

Of these, the new girls can:
-Skate to not get as tired
-summon and unsummon their weapons
-summon their full ship form

These benefits, however, did not matter, Kurfürst was the mightiest ship still and the spearhead of humanities fighting force. She, alongside Mikasa, raised the other first gens, from all factions, but she only took the Ironbloods as her children, the rest called her Aunt or Auntie.

On her final mission, she suffered incredible damage as well as several grievous wounds, thanks to her nations metal supply being low, she didn't get repaired for years, now finally back into combat and ready to lead her girls once more.

Abilities:

Set the Skies Ablaze: Once activated, Kurfürst's cannons seem to fill with limitless ammunition, as she aims to the skies and fires a relentless onslaught of shells for 5 seconds. Guns are taken out of order for the next minute or two to cool down.

Stance Shift: When activated, swaps between Kurfürst's current active mode, these include;

Armor mode: In armor mode, her ship riggin completely vanishes, instead strengthening her armor and Halberd, giving her extra speed, maneuvering, and power, but at the cost of no guns to shoot at ranged opponents.
Weapons mode: In weapons mode, her ship riggings is summoned and used in combat, granting her access to her guns and usage of her sharks, as well as AA, but at the cost of slower speed, weaker armor(not that it's weak to begin with), and less physical power.

Let Loose the Dogs of the Hunt: Her 'ultimate' skill. When used, her eyes glow a bright red, and her riggings detach from her back, allowing her massive sharks and eels to swim freely and fire from wherever they wish too. Kurfürst herself gains the boost she gets from Armor mode, but her guns are still there, only detached and independent. Lasts until her target is taken down, exhausted, or taken down while in use.