Ancient Rivalry

Deflecting the massive shells away from her, Kurfürst was thinking of how she was going to deal with the now controlled Kitsune without causing harm if possible.

She looked into Yamato's eyes, watching the yellow orbs stare back at her. They were dulled out and obviously showing she wasn't actually there as herself.

Kurfürst: Yamato, stop this fighting at once and we can get you away from them!

Yamato:...No...

She finished reloading her guns, and fired at Kurfürst again, who deflected the shots away once more.

Kurfürst: Those shells hit hard!

Kurfürst: Stance Shift: Armor Mode!

Her riggings disappeared, but she felt her armor grow stronger, and she felt lighter on her feet. She spun her halberd at high speeds, stopping it and pointing the spear tip at Yamato.

Kurfürst: Your move

Yamato took the bait, charging towards her and showing off claws that she was capable of retracting. She slashed at Kurfürst, who watched as her claws broke off on contact with her armor.

Kurfürst: Even a sensible person would know that close combat with me is suicide

Yamato:...I must do it...there's no other way...

Yamato slashed again, but was stopped immediately as Kurfürst caught her wrist. She fired her now reloaded cannons at Kurfürst, who raised her other arm and deflected the shots away from her, slightly denting her Vambrace.

Kurfürst:*sigh* These damn Sirens really put you on a suicide mission just to kill me...foolish, but smart to use their enemy against their enemy

Yamato tried to head butt her, only harming her own forehead as Kurfürst held strong.

Yamato: You...will fall...

Kurfürst: I doubt that

She twisted Yamato's arm, then slugged her in the jaw, sending her to the waves.

Kurfürst: You know, the eggheads decided to find out how much force exists behind our fists

She cracked her knuckles, as Yamato stood up.

Kurfürst: They found that our strength could be found out by the simple equation of Force, being mass times acceleration

Yamato stood there, with the Sirens obviously using her to listen in.

Kurfürst: Taking that into play...my displacement is a little above yours, probably about 75,000 tons, and I punch as well as a professional boxer, which should be about 39 kilometers per hour

...

Even when Kurfürst could only see Yamato, she could tell the Sirens who heard this small talk practically shit themselves from the force behind her punches. She smiled and gave them an everlasting chuckle, before gripping her Halberd with both hands.

Kurfürst: Now then...if that's how strong I am without that cube, how hard to you think I can punch then? Or when I use my halberd?

She swept in front of her with the halberd, sailing over Yamato's head and chopping off her several cannon mounts.

Kurfürst: With that said, do you concede?

Yamato:...

Yamato looked into Kurfürst's eyes, clearly confused.

Yamato: Was I...even a challenge?...

Kurfürst:...No

Yamato:...I see...