Meeting Old Friends

Kurfürst walked into the bar and looked around, the first thing she noticed was the increase in seating and tables, as well as the overall size increase of the bar.

Kurfürst: Seems this place has been busy since I left huh?

?: It has been rather busy

Kurfürst looked around for the owner of the voice, yet was unable to find who it belongs too.

?: Down here!

Kurfürst: Oh sorry! It's a pain when your this tall and wearing heavy armor to notice things below you!

?: Stop trying to explain yourself and take a seat, the Manjuus will come to get your order

Kurfürst: Manjuus? Actually, first off, what's your name?

?: I'm U-47

Kurfürst: It's a pleasure to meet you

U-47: Yeah...

Kurfürst: She sounds sleepy...

Moving to an open table, Kurfürst sat down and waited for the "Manjuus" to come and take her order.

?: Hey mom!

Kurfürst looked to the door and saw both Spee and Z23 walking in, heading right for her table.

Kurfürst: Hello there, aren't you two a bit young to be drinking?

Z23: No! We're grown up!

Kurfürst: *Chuckles* not to me you two are, you'll always be my little girls

Spee/Z23: We're not little!

Before the teasing continued, a small bird came up to the table with menus in hand, both Z23 and Spee grabbed the menus and started to order.

Spee:...mom? You ok?

Kurfürst, on the other hand, was staring at the bird creature, with it staring back.

Kurfürst:...

Z23: Mom? That's what a Manjuu is...

Kurfürst: Is that so?...

She grabbed the menu from the manjuu and looked around to see what she could order.

Kurfürst: What the hell are those things anyway? We just had engineers and cooks back then!

Spee: I remember that, but the Manjuus do it all, they're quicker than them as well

Z23: Plus they are pretty adorable

Kurfürst: Little bastards better not mess with my armor...

That's something they forgot, Kurfürst was protective of her suit of armor, up to the point when a siren punched her, she tore it's arm off and beat it to death with it.

Spee: Mom, please don't hurt them

Kurfürst: *sigh* Fine, I won't, as long as they don't get on my nerves

Spee: Thank you

After a little more waiting, their food came out, Spee and Z23 got a small order of fries with a sandwich on the side.

Kurfürst, being the ship she is, got a large slab of steak, a large pint of beer, and the assorted vegetables that comes with a full course dinner.

Z23: Um, are you gonna be able to eat that?

Kurfürst: Have you really forgot about your childhood? I cooked huge meals like this all the time for you girls!

Z23: Yeah, but me and Spee only ate a little from it, you and the others tore the rest apart!