200 Follower Special

Even if I didn't reach it yet, I wanted to satisfy both my own excitement and your curiosity, so even at the time of this release, which is before 200, I'll do it.

This is echoed across the rest of the stories in this series, so if you read another one of my books you'll see the same thing.
—————

Arbiter

A person who settles disputes or has absolute authority.

Yes...that's an Arbiter

The same thing applies to the Sirens, with the rankings defining the Siren itself and giving more responsibility and power.

Yet an Arbiter is still the absolute.

But that begs another very important question; What are the Sirens anyway? Some sort of alien species that came to conquer? Future bring created by humanity? Possibly something else?

No one has a clue

But one thing is certain...

With the Sirens, comes the Arbiters, who rule and govern to ensure the world is controlled and their goal is complete.

But here's a question not many ask:

Do the Arbiters have Arbiters?

...

Arbiter III: Empress

She rules over the Siren Empire, every Siren in the world serves under her. No matter what, there is always an Arbiter III.

But what of the others?

Arbiter II...these ones are different, as they don't rule over the Sirens. No...they watch and observe. They supervise the Empresses they are assigned too...

Yes, they are the superiors

...

That leaves just one more...

Arbiter I

...

This being is something else...no one knows what she did, nor how she did it. Only one thing is for certain.

She is the one above them all. Arbiter III controls a world, Arbiter II watched over several...

Arbiter I controls and governs all Sirens...across the entire multiverse.

Yes, she is the one who rules over all the Sirens.

But what's her name?

Arbiter III is known as Empress

Arbiter II is known as the Dreamweaver

But what about Arbiter I?

...

What else could work?

There are many names that could fit such a powerful and important figure.

The Matriarch...The Overlord...

The Creator...

These are all names she is known by, but she prefers one above them all...one that reflects who and what she is.

Arbiter I: Goddess