What Wise Men Fear

The first on the field, Kurfürst was stood tall with her Halberd at her side, ready to be used against whatever the Sirens had in store.

Bismarck:*radio* Mother, are you sure you should go out alone?

Kurfürst:*radio* I'm not alone, I'm within range for shelling from Friedrich, and only a few minutes out from destroyers. If you deem it necessary then you can join in to help whenever

Bismarck:*radio*...Please just make sure you don't get caught, we can't have a repeat of what happened in the Pacific

The radio fell silent, as Kurfürst picked up her Halberd and rested it on her shoulder, slowly walking towards the storm.
——

The rain came down at a slow pace, as it was a small cell of Sirens present. Unfortunately, the Siren there was Observer Alpha, who looked like she wanted to be anywhere other than there.

Kurfürst: So, to what do I owe the visit?

She looked around

Kurfürst: I don't see any other Sirens, nor do I pick them up on radar...

She looked back at Alpha and narrowed her eyes.

Kurfürst: This has suspicious written all over it and I swear this won't end well if it involves my family

Alpha floated in the air, trying to collect her breath. What her Empress planned was obviously going to set her off...but she had to do it.

Alpha: This is something that was ordered by Arbiter III, and I am the one to carry it out

She immediately felt the atmosphere tense up as Kurfürst glared ever harder.

Alpha: Y-you will need...to...

Kurfürst: You're scared

Alpha jumped a bit at her sudden input. Kurfürst took a step forward, as Alpha floated back.

Kurfürst: You fear me, and you can't hide it...haven't you ever heard of the three main things you must know before a fight?

Alpha:...

Kurfürst: No? Well let me tell you...

She put her Halberd on her back, closing her eyes and letting all the thoughts of Seena come to her. Her smile, the moments they shared...

Her death

She opened her eyes and stared up to Alpha, as she felt the rage course through her, she fought all she could to prevent it from taking over, but it was still enough to reveal her now purple eyes.

Kurfürst: First, it's their strength. Second, is their speed...

She glared with her now purple eyes, as Alpha felt her spirits shatter under her gaze.

Kurfürst: Third...is their fears

...

Kurfürst: Stance Shift: Weapons Mode

Her guns appeared as she blasted into the air, which Alpha barely dodged. She turned to fire back before she was met with a shell straight to her torso, knocking her out of the air and out of breath.

She was laid out on the surface, trying to recover to continue the plan Arbiter placed for her.

Kurfürst: Now tell me...

She felt her blood run cold as she slowly looked up. With the storm darkening the world, she saw the nearly black figure of Kurfürst staring down at her, her purple eyes being the only thing clearly seen.