The Demon's Skirmish

The sudden change in Kurfürst threw everyone off guard, especially since she could now fly. The presence she carried gave everyone a taste of death before it even hit them.

Even worse when she charged at the group.

Arbiter: Everyone! Get ready! This will be the worst fight of your life!!

Alpha created a portal as Arbiter pushed everyone in with a pulse of energy, dodging the charging Battleship.

They appeared a few kilometers away, watching as a massive spire of water broke into the sky.

Friedrich:*shocked* If we were hit by that...

Arbiter: You'd all be dead

They turned to the Empress

Bismarck: But...why are you helping us?

Arbiter didn't respond right away, she just watched as Kurfürst rose from the ocean, staring deep into her eyes.

Arbiter: She's important to me, and I will not leave her like this

Kurfürst put on a sinister grin and rushed towards the group, covering a scary amount of ground(water?) in mere moments.

Bismarck: Fire on her!

The ships release their salvos on Kurfürst, who gets blanketed in a smoke screen from the impact. A few seconds later she reappears, still charging without any injuries.

Formidable: Is there anything that can stop her?!

Arbiter:...

She went forward, drawing all eyes to her.

Alpha: My Queen-

Arbiter: Do it Alpha

...

Alpha: But...that's too risky!

Arbiter: We don't have any other choice dammit! DO IT!!

...

Alpha reluctantly pulled out her wisdom cube, draining practically all the energy from it, leaving her in a near death like state.

Arbiter came forward and absorbed the energy, healing her injuries and rejuvenating her.

Alpha:*weakly* Please...don't die...

Arbiter: I won't, now rest easy

Alpha fell unconscious on the ocean surface, as Arbiter turned to the shipgirls.

Arbiter: She's nearly upon us, so I need you all to think of someway to beat her!

Washington: But how?! How can we stop her?!

Arbiter: Figure it out! I'll hold her back!

She flew off, staying just off the surface of the water. Kurfürst noticed her challenge, and ran full speed towards her.

Arbiter: COME ON THEN MATHILDE!!

HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

They collided in the middle, sending large tsunami like waves out in every direction. Once more they were in a battle of strength.

Arbiter:*struggling* You...need to stop this!

Grrrr...

Kurfürst put more power into her hands, slowly pushing Arbiter back.

Arbiter: This is becoming a chore!

She yanked Kurfürst's arms forward, head butting her as she did before blasting her with her supercharged cannons.