Cats and Foxes and Germans, oh my!

The ocean was shining bright in the morning sun, the clouds sailing through the skies giving a sense of wonder and serenity. The waves softly rolling over each other creating peace.

Kurfürst: It's days like these that really make you wonder what's out there

Kurfürst was walking too her next objective, that being the Sakura Empire...

...

Kurfürst: *sigh* I'm gonna have a word with the person who named it "Sakura Empire," Ironblood is weird but makes sense, Eagle Union is stupid, and this one equally so...at least the Royal Navy is normal

Right now she was traveling through the Pacific, roughly 50 miles from Japan...Sakura Empire. Kurfürst looked around, trying to spot any ships around her, there was none.

Kurfürst: Hmm...Senna would have loved this kind of adventure

She smiled warmly at the thought, before it was replaced with some tears.

Kurfürst: No...stay strong for her as she watches from the Heavens above

Kurfürst continued towards Japan, one thought in her mind at this point.

Kurfürst: I hope they still make the Sake I love
—————
Sitting on the grass was a small group of kids, each one had animal features, being ears and even a tail for some of them. They were eating sweets given to them by Hiei, and were enjoying their day.

?: I'm happy Miss Hiei Gave is sweets when miss Kaga took them!

That's right, this is the adorable Mutsuki class.

Mutsuki: I hope she's not angry still...

Kisaragi: I don't think she is, she never holds grudges!

They stopped the conversation and watched the sea. Even so young, they knew how to fight, and were ready to stop the sirens whenever they show up.

Nagatsuki: Hey, Mutsuki

Mutsuki: Yes?

Nagatsuki: What's that?

She pointed out to the horizon, spotting a figure out to sea.

Mutsuki:...I don't know, does anyone have binoculars?

Fumizuki: Yep

She reached into her backpack and gave her eldest sister the binoculars.

Mutsuki:...

Kisaragi: What is it?

...

Kisaragi: Sister?

Mutsuki started to shake slightly

Mikazuki: Sister?!

Mutsuki:...go get miss Kaga

Kisaragi: Huh?

Mutsuki: Go!

Kisaragi: O-ok!

Kisaragi ran off to find her, leaving the rest of them scared of the object.

Nagatsuki: Sister, what is it?!

Mutsuki: It's an unknown person

Minazuki: Are they friendly?

Mutsuki: Look for yourself

She handed her the binoculars, and she looked at the oncoming ship.

...

Minazuki: I don't think she's friendly

Mikazuki: Why?

Minazuki: She really tall and scary in that armor...