Futa!High Orc x Fem!Reader

Y/N-Your name

Orc's name: Dura

Creator: Kenkou Cross

=============================================================================================

Your POV

The bell rang signaling the beginning of lunch. A small smile appears on my face as I enter the halls wanting nothing more than to see my buff girlfriend. Although right as I round the corner someone suddenly picks me up, causing me to squeal. I swiftly grab hold of the person's muscular arms out of fear.

"Hey baby." I see my girlfriend of two years Dura smirking

"Don't do that." I mutter as she set me down. "You scared me."

She smiles moving her hands down to my hips, "Sorry." She chuckles

"No you're not." I pout

"I'll make it up to you later~" She purrs before pecking my lips, "Now let's go get lunch yeah?"

"Yes!" I cheer intertwining her hand with mine

Her smile widens and I quickly drag her into the cafeteria. We quickly get our food and sit down at our table. Within seconds we're joined by some of Dura's football teammates.

"How's it goin Y/N?" Leia asks the green orc flashing me one of her smiles

"It's been an okay day. Can't wait for later though." I giggle feeling my cheeks warm

"Huh? What's later?" Aurora, who is a hell hound, asks her look of confusion almost being adorable.

"It's their anniversary stupid." Her sister Amelia points out, biting into her sandwich.

"It sure is." Dura states wrapping her arm around my waist, "I've got something real special planned out."

"Should I be concerned?" I look at her a tad bit suspicious

"No. In fact I think you'll enjoy it~"

"Okay now I'm definitely concerned."

Her friends laugh as Dura chuckles. The rest of lunch was pretty uneventful with Aurora and Amelia continuously making fun of each other. Although the joking stopped when a certain ogre walks towards us.

"Hey Y/N~"

"Oh hi Alexis

"Oh hi Alexis." I smile trying to seem friendly

My girlfriend on the other hand doesn't say anything, tightening her grip on me while pulling me close to her.

"How you been?" She asks wrapping her arm around my shoulders

The move makes me uncomfortable and I scoot closer to Dura. She death glares Alexis who didn't notice she was making me uncomfortable.