Slan x Fem!Demon!Reader

Before y'all get into this oneshot I just wanted to say that I know little to nothing about Berserk. All the info I got was from Google and a friend of mine, so all of this won't be too accurate.

======================================

Your POV

I purr in happiness as Slan ran her hand through my hair. We were suppose to be watching the 'show' her demon cult was providing but it was rather...boring. I mean seriously, it was hardly enough to get me going so I knew Slan was growing bored. Well that and the fact her other hand kept inching lower and lower towards my waistband. However, the small moment is ruined when another demon lands close by. At first she ignored them keeping her eyes on the scene in front of her until they cleared her throat.

"Slan-"

I immediately hissed at the demon, sitting up and glaring at them. I go to punish them for carelessly saying her name and approaching without her permission. Sadly though Slan stops me, wrapping her arm around my waist. She silently motions them forward, and they keep close fearful eye on me as they approached. They handed her something and just for the fun of it I decided to lunge towards them. The demon jumps and flees, knowing better than to bother Slan's second in command.

"Be nice." Slan responds with an amused smile as she opens the note.

"What's the point? We're in hell."

She laughs at this, her hand that was in my hair now on my thigh tracing small patterns into the skin. The demoness reads the note, a tsk leaving her when she finished. Slan gets up forcing me to move as well. I frown at her furrowed brows but I did not push. Despite being her second in command I do not wish to push her on the note. With a snap of her fingers a demon appears in front of me, my attention swiftly drawn to it when it kneeled in front of me. I grow curious when it reveals a book to me, one I recognize to be of necromancer origin.

"I need you to take this Xehrosa. I would take it myself but the others need my input on a mortal."

I nod and take the book from the demon. I go to leave only to have her call out to me again.

"Oh and do be quick. You know I hate it when you take too long, especially around those succubi."

"O-Of course."

A smile appears on her face and she waves at me while I left. I extend my wings before descending down where the succubus' tended to hang out. It doesn't take me long, the echoing of moans growing louder as I neared my destination. I ignored the sexual scenes around as I landed, keeping my gaze and mind focus on the trail ahead. While I passed most of them stopped, the lower demons and succubi alike immediately recognizing me. I huff out of agitation especially when their gazes follow me.

Eventually the crowd decreased and I spotted Xherosa. I make my way to her which ends up grabbing her attention. She stands up from her chair when I entered her space, the lesser succubus around her looking to what grabbed her attention.

"Look who it is~" The succubus purrs swaying her hips while she approached, "Y/N it's been ages."

"Hello Xehrosa. I have something from our godhand for you." I state pulling out the book.

She pouts her shoulders slouching, "And here I thought the gift would be you."

Xehrosa takes it from me sitting back in her flesh like seat. Her fellow succubus take the opportunity to get close to me, eyeing with me lust.

"It's not fair she gets you all to herself." One of them pouts attempting to put a hand on my shoulder.

I dodge her touch knowing it would've angered Slan, "Well you need to deal with it."