Yandere!Female Succubus x Fem!Reader

Your POV

The bodyguard greeted me with a nod, not even questioning me as I enter the brothel. I enter the main room most of the girls greeting me with a wave or a smile, not even bothering to try and get me into their beds. By now I was a regular for only one woman here-Eveleen. She was by far the most popular...lady here. Ever since my first session here I've always felt drawn to her. Whether it was in the main room or in the town her green eyes always caught mine. Her bright red hair always caught my eye, my attention immediately being drawn to her. It may have helped that she well, was the one that took my virginity.

Anyway moving on from that I look up the main stair case immediately spotting the red head at the top. With a smirk she beckons me forward with her finger, and I quickly oblige. As I traversed the stair case my brain wracked with ideas on how I should tell her that this was my last visit...ever. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as she gives me a charming smile, cupping my cheek while she stares into my eyes.

"The girls didn't bother you did they?" Eveleen asks her eyes flickering to my lips

"No."

"Good. I told those demons to leave you alone." She huffs pulling me towards her room

"I wouldn't call them that." I mutter earning a glare from the gorgeous beauty

"You don't get to see what they're truly like Y/N."

I don't respond deciding to remain silent the rest of the way. It doesn't take long for us to arrive to her room, the red head quick to drag me in. She guides me to the bed gently pushing me down onto the soft mattress. Eveleen slides into my lap, her hands sliding over my shoulders before grasping each other at the back of my neck.

"Why so tense baby? We've done this multiple times before~"

I hold back the urge to grab her hips gulping as I look into entrancing green eyes, "It's actually about that.." Eveleen frowns her brows furrowing, "This will be the last time I'll um be seeing you."

"What."

I bite my lip but continue, "I-I can't keep doing this. My f-family found out and I can't a-afford it anymore.."

She doesn't respond making my anxiety and nervousness sky rocket. My hands twitch as I refuse to meet her gaze, scared to see what emotion was on her face. After a few more tense seconds my eyes flicker up, only to realize that her once green eyes were now gold. I blink but when I open them again her eyes were back to normal. She sighs cupping my face again.

"Well then I guess we should make this last night count."

I frown at the disappointment in her voice but nod, my hands finally moving to her hips. Eveleen smiles dipping her head down to capture my lips with hers. Her hands make quick work of my upper half, tearing off my shirt and bra as her tongue invades my mouth. Her hips roll into mine, the red headed beauty pushing me down onto the bed, breaking the kiss. I moan as her lips move down to my neck quickly beginning to suck and nip at the thin skin. She drags her nails down my exposed stomach, my skin erupting with goosebumps from the sensation.

My hips buck into her hand as it slips past my waist band, teasing me through my underwear. As one of her fingers slip inside me Eveleen nips at my neck again but this time I could've sworn she bit me. I didn't have much time to dwell on it however, since Eveleen swiftly removed her finger, focusing her attention on stripping my lower half. I whine at the loss of contact, my head becoming a dizzy mess. She coos at me with a smile, her hands quickly finding themselves back on my thighs keeping them spread apart. For some reason my body grows hot at her touch but I don't have much time to think about it as her mouth finds my cilt. With almost no effort, she instantly begins to drown me with pleasure, our final night soon to be nothing but a blur once again..

Timeskip 12 hours...

I wake up with a groan, my head pounding with pain. I sit up slowly opening eyes only to realize I don't recognize the room I'm in. It was dimly lit, the large fire place being one of the main sources of light. As I continue to observe my new surrounding I feel something on my back move. I move to touch whatever it was only to feel something leathery. I look over my shoulder spotting two small wings sprouting from my back. I begin to panic searching the other parts of my body for anything else abnormal. As my hands go through my hair I feel two pointy things sticking out of my head, and I could only assume that I now had horns. How the hell did this happen?! This has to be some kind of dream-

"I see you're awake darling."

I snap my head towards the door where I spotted Eveleen. Although now she had her own wings and pair of horns.

"Eveleen? What's going on?" I ask as she struts over to me

"I made you an imp baby."

"But why? How could you-"

"You were going to leave me." Eveleen growls suddenly appearing on my lap, pinning me down to the bed, "Now that you're an imp you have to listen to me, since I am a succubus I'm a higher ranking demon then you."

I try to push her off of me but it's no use. In fact she openly laughs at my attempts. I call out for help hoping that someone would come to my aid. Her smile turns into a smirk, her golden eyes holding nothing but amusement.

"No one is going to help you. Remember how I called the other girls demons? They're succubus' like me along with our guards. They're not going to come for you~"

My eyes widen at the revelation, but I don't give in. I thrash underneath her, her smug features quickly turning into one of anger as she tries to keep me pinned. A growl leaves her while her hands grab my face, forcing me to look into her now glowing eyes. A wave of calmness comes over me and I stop all movement. Eveleen smiles revealing her sharp fangs but I don't care. She's just so pretty.

"You'll be a good little imp for me now will you?~" I nod and her smile returns, "Good~ You'll be my one and only precious little imp. And no one else's, and I mean no one else's."