Kiki x Fem!Demon!Reader

Your POV

"Hey baby~" I hear my girlfriend purr in my ear

"Babe!" I smile waking up from my nap, "You're home."

"Yeah V kept us in the office late. She wanted to get this song out of the way." Kiki sighs sliding her arms around waist

I lean backwards, pulling her down onto the couch with me. She laughs ending up on top of me. Her pink eyes look into mine and a smirk appears on her devilishly beautiful face. She starts to lean down my attention on her lips as she was getting closer. Just before our lips touch she stops, her eyes now glowing a neon bright pink. I pout when she suddenly pecks my nose laying down beside me.

"Tease." I huff covering myself with a blanket

"But you love this tease." She chuckles sliding underneath the blanket with me

"Mm that I do." I smile snuggling into her front

We sit there in comfortable silence for a few minutes with Kiki running her hand through my H/C hair. Quiet purrs leave me and I slowly begin to grow tired. Right before sleep overcomes me I hear Kiki giggle, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Night baby."

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Apple and Coco going on a double date with chibi Kiki and Y/N

I park my motorcycle beside the fence chaining it to the fence so no homeless demon can try and steal it. I decided to surprise Kiki at her job today, already giving Verosika a heads up that I was stopping by. Although just as I remove my helmet I hear an voice.

"Fuck Y/N is that you!?"

I turn around to see my friend Loona staring wide eyed at me.

"Hey Loona." I smile as she trots over, "It's been a little while hasn't it?"

"Hell yeah it has." She chuckles looking at my bike, "So you drive a motorcycle now?"

"Yep. I got a raise at my job surprisingly and I bought this baby a few months ago. How have you been?"

"I've been doing okay." She laughs nervously running her hand through her white hair, "Blitz is still an asshole and we've gotten more customers at Murder Professionals but I'm hanging in there."

"Well that sucks." I sigh my smile dropping

"Anyway what are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise my girlfriend." My tail shoots up in excitement at the thought of Kiki

"Oh." Loona responds seeming disappointed, "Where does she-"

"Babe!" We suddenly hear Kiki's voice

Before I can even look in her direction I'm engulfed in a hug. My head becomes trapped in Kiki's chest while she glares at my friend.

"Wait aren't you in Verosika's crew?" Loona asks Kiki

My girlfriend's grip tightens on me as she responds.

"Yeah. What's it to you?" She growls her tail flickering behind her in anger

"Nothing. It's just-"

"Come on babe." Kiki interrupts her grabbing my hand and dragging me away

"Hey wait! We were still-" Loona starts

"I'll talk to you later Loona!" I wave at my friend causing Kiki to growl again

"No you won't." I hear her mutter as she drags me through the lobby

I frown but don't say anything while we bordered the elevator. The air was tense as Kiki watched the elevator floor counter.

"I guess Verosika ruined the surprise?" I chuckle nervously hoping to break the tension

Sadly my girlfriend doesn't say anything still keeping a tight grip on me. A few minutes later the elevator doors open with a 'ding!' and Kiki quickly pulls me out. We enter the studio immediately being greeted by Verosika and the others. HTey quickly fall silent however when they see the angry face of Kiki.

"What happened?" Verosika asks as Kiki sits down on the love seat, pulling me onto her lap.

"After you revealed that Y/N was coming I went downstairs to greet her. Although when I got down there I found some hellhound flirting with her."

"She wasn't flirting with me." I defend my friend, "We hadn't seen each other for awhile and was just catching up with one another."

"Uh Y/N. I don't think you should-" Apple speaks up only to be interrupted

A deep growl leaves Kiki drawing my attention. I let out a nervous chuckle when I see her eyes are glowing. Her tail slithers itself up my legs wrapping snuggly around my waist, giving me a tight squeeze. I gulp looking back at my lover as she eyes me.

"Calm down Ki." Josh speaks up earning a death glare from her

"Shut up Josh." Kiki snarls her fang elongating

"Hey calm your tits." Verosika growls not liking how aggressive Kiki's become

"I think it would be a good idea if you all-" I gasp when Kiki's tail tightens, "-just continue with what you were doing. I'll try to calm her down."

The others nod before going back to what they were doing. I turn back to my lover's glowing and angry gaze thinking about how I can fix this. She watches me before I attack her face with kisses trying to smother her jealousy with love. I feel her body relax but her grip remain ever so tight.

"You didn't see the way she was looking at you." Kiki snarls, "She likes you. I saw that hopeful look in her eye-"

"There's no need to be jealous baby." I mumble resting my head underneath her chin, "I'm all yours and only yours."

Kiki's hands grab my hips pulling me flush against her front. A low growl escapes her and soon her clawed fingers find themselves in my hair again. Purrs escape me while I relax into her embrace. I grab her free hand intertwining it with mine. We sit there in silence enjoying each other's embrace. Her tail removes itself from my waist and her arms replace it. As Verosika and her crew began to sing I can still tell that Kiki was still upset.

"I'll promise I'll make it up to you when we get home." I whisper gazing up at her

"You better~" She smirks kissing my forehead