Yandere!Futa!Medusa x Fem!Reader

Also I'm going to make her power controllable in this one. Basically she can turn it off or on whenever she wants. 

The lemon was written by my good ol friend 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Our captain sighs kicking the sand

To catch you up on what happened, our captain, who went against our advice, sailed into storm which destroyed our ship. Thankfully there was an island nearby where we were able to make land on our jolly boats.

"Sir we tried to tell you-"

"Shut up." Our captain barks turning to look at the forest covered island, "Let's just try and find a cave or something to make shelter. We can search for food and other necessities afterwards."

We follow him into the forest, sticking close together. Only about 8 of us survived the crash and we didn't want to loose anyone else. After about thirty minutes we stumble upon a bunch of ruins.

"Columns?" I mutter running my hand along one of them, "These are greek ruins."

"What are they doing out here in the middle of the ocean?" One of my crew mates ask

"Who knows. Maybe it's a lost town or something." I shrug

"Hey look at this!" Another crewmate shouts

We walk over to him, where the main structure was still in tact. Upon closer look however we notice that the entrance wasn't completely blocked off, and there was light coming from inside.

"We should go in. They're might be someone inside that can help us." Our captain speaks climbing over the debree in front of the entrance

"This is the same shit that got us stranded." Another crew member mumbles climbing in after him

Two of them help me over the rubble and immediately my eyes were drawn to the multiple statues in the open room. I gulp as my brain reminds me of Medusa, a popular greek mythology.

"Man these statues are so detailed! I mean look at this guy's expression!"

I walk closer to the statue in question, and my breath hitches in fear. The statue's expression was too real. The fear on it's face was no way sculpted.

"Um I don't think these are statues..." I mumble stepping away from it

"What do you mean? These bad boys are definitely stone.." Our captain scoffs knocking on one of them

"They're statues now but-"

"Wait are you saying that this could be Medusa's lair? The one that's made up?" Our captain continues, a mocking smirk on his face

I open my mouth to retort but quickly close it when we hear hissing. The rest of the crew looks around in fear as a dragging noise started coming closer. We all tense when it suddenly grows quiet, the hairs on the back of our necks standing up. A few intense seconds pass before a snake tail shoots out, wrapping around our captain and pulling him away. His screams were all we needed for us to flee, heading for the exit. A few of the crewmates slip, their screams following a few seconds later. Right as I reach the exit the snake tail wraps around me, the coils just tight enough to where I couldn't escape. I shut my eyes as the tail brings me towards it's owner, her breath hitting my face.

"You can open your eyes darling~" She whispers, "Unlike the tales say I can control my power."

At first I didn't believe her, but with one powerful squeeze from her tail my eyes fly open. She smirks as my eyes stare into her blue ones, her snakes hissing in content.