Cassiopeia x Fem!Reader

I dedicated this one shot to professionalinsane because their one shot inspired me to write this.

===========================================================================

Your POV

"Come on!" Andrea shouts running towards a tunnel, "The Gaboon viper went in here!"

"Why should we even be chasing a poisonous snake?!" Brock huffs chasing after her

I rolled my eyes as the rest of us followed in after them. Andrea had asked for help to track down a rare snake species, the Gaboon Viper, so she could get some anti venom from it. We, being excellent friends, agreed but we didn't realize it would take us this far out of town.

"Hey wait a minute.." I stop in my tracks getting the attention of everyone. I look around the tunnel to see hieroglyphics (none that I could read). Although they all lead to a large picture of a snake woman, "I think we're in her lair." I gulp taking a step back

"Come on Y/N we told you she's just a legend." Xander scoffs

"I don't think so." Claire speaks up taking my shaking hand as she looks at the hieroglyphics, "These symbols are-"

"Now you can read hieroglyphics?" Scott snorts, "Look we won't be in here for long. We just need to find the snake. We won't be here long enough for your 'Cassiopeia' to track us down."

"That's enough." Andrea glares at him, "We'll split into threes to cover more ground. Xander and Scott you'll come with me. Brock will go with Claire and Y/N. We can cover more ground that way."

"Yeah, sounds like every horror movie ever." Brock huffs

"Oh shut up." Xander states earning a slap on the arm from Andrea

"Let's go." Andrea commands grabbing both Xander and Scott before dragging them away

I watch as they leave, now realizing that Claire was still holding my hand.

"All I'm saying is that if this snake woman is real, then they're the first to go." Brock states looking down our path, "Alright now let's get this over with."

"Agreed." I mutter giving a small squeeze to Claire's hand

The red head gives me a small smile before leading us down our path. As we trek further into the lair we begin to see more and more snakes. None of course were the Gaboon Viper. Although as we passed them I felt like they were watching us carefully.

"Hey look there's one!" Claire points to the brown and light brown snake

Brock and I quickly moved towards it before it could slither away. I began to distract it with my snake hook as Brock got into position. Right before Brock was about to grab it's head however, we all heard faint screams. I drop my hook in shock looking down the tunnel where Andrea's group went. The Gaboon quickly makes it's escape, swiftly slithering further down into the tunnel.

"What the hell?" Brock gulps, "Was that-"

"Yes. That was definitely them." I whisper moving closer to Claire

"Forget about the snake. Let's go out of here." Claire states and me and Brock nod in agreement

We quickly book it down the tunnel wanting nothing more than to get out of here. As we ran I swear I could hear something large slithering behind us. I try to ignore it however and focus on keeping my footing. Although a few seconds later we all hear a loud hiss before we hear a muffled scream. I look behind me just to see Brock's body get taken away by a rather large tail. I turn my attention back to running but I end up tripping a few seconds later. Claire stops helping me up before a large tail encircles us.

"I did not expect so many prey to make their way into my lair."

Both of us tense, since we already knew who was speaking. We quickly close our eyes when we hear her move in front of us.

"Aw why won't you look me in the eyes?~"

"Please let us go. We're sorry." Claire speaks

I hear Cassiopeia chuckle before feeling her breath right on my neck.

"We tried to tell our friends that we shouldn't continue-"

"But they didn't listen. Yes I know. I've been watching your group as soon as you entered my lair. I know about your argument."

We quickly close our mouths and the only sound in the tunnel is Cassiopeia's scales sliding against the sand. I jump as I feel her claws on my hips, pulling me closer to her. I gasp when her coils wrap around me keeping me in place. I whimper when I feel her chin on my shoulder, her breath tickling my skin.

"Please let us go." My friend begs, "We won't come back here."

"Hmm." Cassiopeia hums sliding her around my neck, "I might let you go, but this cute one right here I want to keep."

"I won't leave Y/N-"

"I'll do it." I whisper, sinking into the snake woman's embrace, "If you let my friend go-without harming her-I'll stay with you."

"What?! No!-" Claire starts but is quickly interrupted by Cassiopeia

"Deal~"

"Y/N I'm not going to just leave you-"

"Leave human." Cassiopeia hisses, "Before I change my mind and kill you."

I open my eyes to see Claire staring up at the snake woman.

"Just go Claire." I speak making eye contact with her

"But-"

"You heard your friend." Cassiopeia smirks

Claire looks at me one last time before running away. I sigh letting my body relax as my friend makes her escape. My relaxation doesn't last long when I feel Cassiopeia fangs against my neck.

"I just want a taste~" She purrs sinking her fangs into my neck

Surprisingly nothing happens. She doesn't pump any venom into me or anything. Her fangs are removed a few seconds later, and I shiver as I feel her lick up the blood from my 'wound'. She moves in front of me so my eyes can feast on her beauty.

"Surrender to me." She whispers grabbing my cheeks so I can't look away

Within seconds my muscles become unresponsive and I can no longer move. Cassiopeia's eyes light up with joy before smashing her lips onto mine. She easily violates my mouth, slipping her tongue through my unresponsive lips. Her coils tighten themselves around me as she slips her arms around my neck. I can't help but focus on her tongue as it explores her new territory. I whimper when her coils tighten even more, the pressure beginning to take control on my body. After a few more seconds she ends the kiss, her bright green eyes staring into mine.

"Perfect~" She smirks before slithering deeper into her lair with me in tow