Druella x Fem!Reader

Creator: Kenkou Cross

Y/N-Your name

K/N-Kingdom name

===================================================================================================

Your POV

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" My father yells throwing the letter back to the Ogre messenger, "I WILL NOT LET THAT BEAST MARRY MY DAUGHTER!"

"It is either marriage or your destruction." The soldier states calmly picking up the paper, "That is the only choice my queen is giving you."

"You can tell that demon-"

"Father." I interrupt him standing from my throne, "Our kingdom cannot take her onslaught any longer. We've lost too many men and women." I look over at the soldier as she studies me, "If it means saving our kingdom then I will gladly-"

"No." He cuts me off waving his hand, "I won't let her corrupt you." He states turning back to the soldier, "Tell your queen that I refuse."

The ogre stays quiet for a few seconds before responding, "If that is what you wish."

She quickly leaves and I glare at my father.

"Dad our kingdom will be destroyed! Our people have suffered enough! It's time to end this war."

"I said no and that's final." He growls sitting back in his throne. He looks over to the side seeing one of my bodyguards, "Scarlet."

"Yes sir?"

"Take her to her room. I must discuss new plans with my generals."

"Of course." She states walking up to me

I shake my head giving my father one last look before making my way to my bedroom. I knitted my brows as I thought about my situation. Our kingdom-our people have suffered enough. It shouldn't matter if she was the daughter of the Overlord. We need to end this so our kingdom. Scarlet stands beside me looking at me with worry.

"You're thinking about something. I've never seen your brows so close together before." She jokes

"My father is stubborn! Why can't he just agree and let this war end!" I growl as we enter my chamber, "He won't allow me to do what's right!"

I sit down on my bed running my hand through my hair. Scarlet sits beside me setting her comforting hand on my shoulder.

"He is a stubborn man but you're his only daughter. He is of course overprotective of you. I mean seriously he won't even let you go anywhere." She chuckles. My eyes widen when a plan suddenly hit me. Scarlet on the other hand looks at me scared, "Oh no."

"That's it!" I suddenly jump up, "I'll go and see her myself. Her kingdom is only a short horse ride away. I'll tell her that I agree to the terms and I'll end this horrible war."

"Y/N as your bodyguard I can't allow this. I'm loyal to your father. I can't let you do this." She states getting up

"Then come with me! You can protect me while we're there so you're not fully betraying my father."

The black haired knight gives me a 'really' look but I counter it with a stern gaze, "It doesn't matter whether you come with me or not. I'll go either way. You can try and tell my father but by the time he gets out of his meeting I'll be gone."

My bodyguard narrows her eyes, but knows that I'm right. Her shoulder slump as she sighs, looking away from me.

"Fine. I'm going with you."