Slightly Yandere!Salem x Fem!Reader

Your POV

I couldn't handle it anymore. To see my two best friends-Salem and Ozma try and kill each other. Thanks to their theatrics I was 'blessed' with immortality from the gods, so that I could keep an eye on them. But I couldn't choose a side. I couldn't choose Ozma over Salem, and Salem over Ozma. I couldn't bear the sight of it. Seriously after centuries of trying you'd think one of them would stop but no. Neither of them did.

As Salem continued to bring down the kingdoms, Ozma seemed to disappear. Soon she turned her attention to me, sending out grimm to try and capture me. So that's why I basically went off the map. I moved out of the crumbling cities to a cabin in the woods. It's rather peaceful out here other than the random grimm I see every now and then. Although I can't help but think of her whenever I see them.

Commencing Flashback...

I'm awakened from my sleep as I hear the slow creak of my front door opening. I jump up from my couch immediately grabbing my weapon. Although my whole body tenses when I see who is at my door.

"So this is where you've been?"

My throat dries while Salem walks towards me, her hound standing guard at the door. My eyes stay on her as she stops in front of me, her red orbs studying me carefully.

"Now you can't talk?" She growls her red eyes flashing in anger

I take a deep breath sheathing my weapon, "I can. Why are you here?"

"I can't see my friend who hasn't been seen for centuries?" She asks a small smirk on her face

I just stare at her with a deadpan face, silently telling her that I knew she was here for another reason.

"I want you to join me. Help me bring down-"

"No." I quickly cut her off causing her anger to return

"No?"

"I'll tell you what I told Ozma." I narrow my eyes as her hands curl into fists, "I won't join you. Either of you. I can't stand to watch you two try and kill each other! I've already seen what your hatred for him has done. What it's done to your family."

My E/C orbs study her own while they glow a bright red, "I won't pick a side. I love you both too much to do that." I mutter, "Now leave."

Her hound growls at me, clearly upset that I would order it's queen around. It begins to stalk towards me but Salem shoots her hand out, stopping it in it's tracks. The hound watches as she turns around, walking out of my house without another word. The grimm gives me one last snarl before running out after her.

Flashback ending......

It still pains me to think about her. To be honest I've loved her for so long but when she married Ozma I had to get over it. She was taken. There was no point in chasing after her. I sigh, placing my weapon against the wall. It's been so long though. After she left her onslaught on humanity continued until each kingdom fell. Now the whole world of Remnant is under her control. I walk into my living room deciding to take a quick nap.

Although just before I was about to close my eyes I see a shadow fly by the window. 3 more follow it causing me to immediately be on guard. Suddenly the animals outside go quiet as I hear two thumps on my roof, and another two on my front porch. I dash towards my weapon just as my front door is busted open. I hear multiple growls and right before I reach my weapon I'm kicked away from it. I slam against the wall with a groan. I try to recover only to have a large hand restrain me. I look at my four intruders with shock, recognizing them to be team RWBY. Only now they were grimm.

"What has she done.." I mutter

"Mistress wants you." Grimm Ruby growls ignoring my question, "So she will have you."

Yang lifts me off the wall, Weiss and Blake making sure I don't try to escape. I watch as the leader draws something on the ground. When she's done a sudden red light appears before it turns into a portal. The girls quickly hop in it with me in tow, and we appear in front of a castle. They quickly dragged me inside and into what seemed like a meeting room. At the end of the table I can see Salem who had her eyes closed.

"My queen." Ruby speaks, her and her team forcing me to kneel down with them, "We have retrieved her."

Salem opens her eyes and her red eyes connect with mine. She gestures for the girls to stand and they pull me up with them.

"It's been sometime." I speak first earning a small smile from her

"I've been busy." She states, "I have to keep my new kingdoms in check." I just nod letting a silence overcome us. Although it doesn't last for long as she speaks again, "I'll get straight to the point on why I sent my girls after you."

The girls tighten their hold on me which makes me uneasy.

"I'm going to offer this one more time." Salem states, "Join me and we can rule this new world together. Everything is ours. You'll have legions of grimm huntsman and huntresses at your beck and call-"

"Are you serious?" I growl gritting my teeth, "You kidnapped me just to offer this again!?"

The four huntresses seem shocked at my outburst while Salem remains calm.

"I don't care if you were able to take down the kingdoms. My answer is the same-no. I won't join you. Look at what you've done to families! You literally ripped them apart! You've turned so many innocents into grimm! Look at what you've done to team RWBY!" I yell trying to get up only to have the four pin me again

"Our queen has given us a gift ungrateful human. She's let us become more than what we were naturally, so we can achieve our full potential." Blake hisses glaring at me

The entire room goes quiet, the only sound being my grunting as I try to get out of the girls' grips. Although my attention draws back to Salem when I hear her chair scrape against the floor, signaling to us that she had gotten up.

"You're an immortal like me correct?" Salem simply states, clearly upset by my outburst. I only nod watching her walk around the table towards a covered object as team RWBY holds me still. "Then all I have to do is turn you into one of my beloved creatures." My eyes widen as she pulls the cover off the item, revealing the same black liquid that turned her.

"Bring her over." Salem commands, and team RWBY quickly does so dragging my struggling and thrashing form to the tube.

The queen of grimm places her hands on my cheeks leaning in close as she maintains eye contact, "Once you turn this pain will be all over. You won't have to struggle with your morality. All you'll know is to serve me." Yang opens the top of the tube before Blake hands me to her. The blonde begins to lower me in only to be stopped.

"Wait." Salem states looking up at me, "Just so you know Ozma is gone now. My girls have made sure he's been locked away." Out of the corner of my eye I see the team smile as Salem motions towards them, "After your transformation there's no need to hold back your feelings."

The queen of grimm gestures from Yang to let go, dropping me into the tube of vile liquid. Almost immediately the liquid begins to try and kill me. Although just like Salem it didn't work. The black liquid quickly changes plans, seeping into my nose and mouth as it begins to sculpt me into Salem's minion.

Nighttra's Book of Monster Girl OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara