Sandworm x Fem!Reader

Creator: Kenkou Cross

Y/N-Your name

Holy crap three updates in one week!? I'm on a roll!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I told them it would be a bad idea, but did anyone listen to me? No. Zane and the rest of our archaeological group just had to explore the plateau shaped temple. What's even worse is that they completely forgot this area was infested with desert monster girls! So now here we are trapped within the ancient structure.

"I told you Zane." I growl as our group recovered from an ambush

Sadly a couple of our companions were carried away by Scorpion girls and a sphinx.

"I know you did." He huffs leaning against the cracked stone wall

"Maybe we can seek shelter in here tonight and escape in the morning." Eric, the most timid out of the group, squeaks up.

"Sadly we can't." Jessica sighs, "Those monster girls already know our location. It would be dangerous to stay here. Who knows when they'll be back with more of their kind."

I groan looking outside the doorway. I look for any movement and thankfully see none.

"Well we can make a run for it right now." I state, "There's nothing moving out there."

"Did you forget about the sandworms?" Jessica responds, crossing her arms, "They're probably hiding in the sand just waiting for us."

"Then they will be there in the morning too. Either way we still have to get past them." Zane replies walking over to the doorway

"Shouldn't we at least send someone out to see if it's safe?" Eric asks

The three of them all look at me and I immediately glare back, "No."

"You were the one that came up with the idea!" Jessica shouts

"That's because it's better to at least try and escape then being a sitting duck!" I shout back

"Look how about you just go out a little ways, make sure nothing moves under the sand, and we come out with you. It's really not that bad." Zane shrugs

"It's not that bad for you three!" I snarl, "You're not the one that might get jumped right away!"

"So?"

My eye twitches at his response, "You know what fuck you!" I shove him, forcing him to land on his ass, "I hope a monster girl comes and fucks you into submission asshole!"

The three of them look at me in complete shock while I storm out of the temple. As soon as I'm out of the stone structure the wind greets me. My hair goes in all different directions as the cool wind hits me. I rub my arms as I make it out into the sandy biome. I take a deep breath watching the sand all around me for any signs of movement. Sadly I still couldn't see much despite having a full moon in the sky. However, I could make out some silhouette of trees a few yards ahead of me. I cautiously proceed forward until I suddenly hear movement behind me.

"Oh shit.." I whimper slowly turning around

I prepared my body to take off into a sprint as I turned around, expecting to see a Sandworm girl behind me. Although all the anxiety and fear disappears when I see nothing.

"Oh I had nothing to worry about." I giggle turning back around

Just as I turn around I'm met with the outer skin of a sandworm towering over me. I gulp as I see the mouth open revealing a bright pink girl.

"Why don't you come in darling?~It's nice and warm~"

I let out a scream as she dives towards me and I swiftly jump out of the way. I immediately bolt towards the forest hoping I could survive another day.

"Why is my wife running from me?~" I hear her whimper before she dives back under the sand

I continue to run having no idea where the girl was at. My eyes sparkle with hope as I see the forest edge getting closer. Sadly before I can take another step the monster girl springs up right in front of me. I try to stop but can't and I run right into the girl's arms.

"Yay! I finally have a wife!" She giggles rather cutely bringing me inside

The outside mouth closes before I feel her start to move. I try to escape her arms but the sticky substance of her mouth doesn't allow me. In fact my head begins to feel fuzzy and I'm beginning to feel turned on? I begin to panic when I notice that my clothes are starting to dissolve!

"It's okay darling~" The monster girl soothes me pulling me into her breasts, "Just give in~I'll take care of you!~"

Just as she finishes speaking any thought of resisting disappears from my mind. Her smile widens when she sees this, gently laying me down in the sticky substance. Her hands trail down my body little giggles leaving her mouth as I moan at her touches.

"Can my wife tell me her name?~" She purrs pressing our bodies together

"Y-Y/N~" I groan feeling one of her hands teasing my wet snatch, "Y-Yours?"

"Amelia~" Her voice is barely above a whisper while her lustful pink eyes gazing into mine

Her lips entrap mine in a kiss and I eagerly return it. I moan when her tongue slips past my lips, leaving me no choice but to submit to her. A whimper leaves me when she stops teasing me, using her hands to grope my cheeks (Yes those ones XD). Her lustful smile returns and she begins to rub herself against me. The continuous contact against my soaking core forced relentless moans from me, the pleasure from just rubbing becoming almost too much for me. The knot in my stomach was becoming tighter and tighter. I suddenly end the kiss abruptly letting out a loud moan before cumming on her lower half. Amelia giggles, looking down to see my juices all over her torso.

"Well someone got excited~" She purrs using one of her fingers to scoop up some of my juices. She licks it off her finger and her eyes flash a bright pink, "So good~I want more~"

I blush beet red and turn to the side, trying to hide my embarrassment. Amelia doesn't allow me though turning my head back so I look at her. She places a kiss to my cheek before moving to my neck. Not wasting anymore time she takes one of my buds into her mouth. I gasp wrapping my arms around her head at the sudden pleasure. I feel her tongue swirl around the bud before releasing it with a wet 'POP'. She does the same to the other bud before moving her kisses down my stomach. I bite my finger to keep in my moans. Although it became useless as she places kisses along my inner thighs, leading right up the place I want her most.

Thankfully she doesn't make me beg and swiftly dives in. My back arches as I feel her tongue enter my wet snatch. My hand flies down to her hair grabbing it with a tight grip.

"A-Amelia!~" I moan in ecstasy

She only hums wrapping her arms around my thighs, keeping them apart so I don't crush her head. The sandworm girl continues to lick and suck at my clit, driving me into a whole another world of pleasure. The familiar sensation in my stomach reappears and I knew I was getting close. Amelia must've noticed to because she suddenly inserted one of her fingers. The knot in my stomach tightens and I go to warn my monster lover.

"A-Amelia I'm about to-"

She curls her finger and at this motion I come undone. With a loud moan I cum all in her mouth, the sandworm girl eagerly lapping it up. She helps me come down from my high before leaning away.

"I'm so happy I choose you to be my wife~" She smiles pulling me into her embrace

And deep down I knew I was happy she chose me too.