Slan x Fem!Demon!Reader (2?)

Kinda a part two to the first one, although you don't need to read the first in order to understand the events in this one.

-----------------

Your POV

Despite my tongue being buried in her cilt I could tell that my lovely god hand’s mind was elsewhere. She looked out over the multiple demons of her realm, her fingers running themselves through my hair whilst having a distant look behind her eyes. I frown, removing my tongue which didn’t even get a response. 

“What’s wrong my goddess?”

She smiles, the nickname pulling her back to the present as she looks down at me. 

“You always know Y/N.” Slan responds, making me smile, “However you need not worry. Me and the other god hands were merely discussing that mortal again.”

“Guts?”

“Yes that one.” 

“I don’t understand what’s so special about him. I’ll give him that he has strength and determination but at least one of the apostles should be able to take care of him.”

“It’s not just his strength that gained my attention.” She purrs, her hand sliding down to grope my breast, “His potential to cause so much pain~” A moan leaves her while her other hand travels down her torso, faintly outlining where that mortal once thrusted a sword through one of her many forms. 

A wave of jealousy overcomes me, “If you just let me assist I can take care of him. We-”

“I have already denied you twice. If you dare finish that sentence then I will tie you to our bed and leave you there for a century.”

My breath hitches and I immediately back down, “Sorry mistress. It’s just you’ve seemed to be so distracted lately by him. I thought that perhaps he is becoming a problem-”

 “Not that much of one right now. Besides….” Slan trails off, a smirk appearing on her face when her hand dips into my folds, “I have another ‘problem’ to deal with~”

Third Person POV

“There is no one on this mortal plane that can help you with that armor.” Skull Knight states his red eyes are focused on Guts’ form. 

“Wait this mortal plane?”

“Yes. There is an….old friend of mine in another plane that has the ability to pacify the berserker armor. She can help you learn to control it.”

“So where is this person?”

“She’s in hell-”

“An apostle?!” Guts snarled finally looking up at him, “No way is hell-”

“She is not fully a demon. She is corrupted. Her human soul still remains but it is restrained.”

“Out of everyone, you really think one of those bastards is trustworthy?!”

“I know a ritual that can remove her corruption for a small period of time. Once in her human form she can help you not only with that armor but with that brand as well. Before she was turned she too had an immense rage for the creatures who wronged us.”

Guts remained silent going over his options. Either don’t receive help and attempt to learn how to control the armor on his own, or go after this ‘demon’ and hopefully tame the double edged sword he now needs to survive. The choice was clear.

“Guess I don't really have a choice then... how do we find them then and where in hell even are they?"

“Last I knew them, Y/N L/N was one of Slan's infantry. I will gather what we will need... in the meantime, you would do well to keep yourself in check while in her presence,” the knight warns, referring to how easily Guts lets his hate take over in the presence of any apostle.