Morana and Striga x Fem!Vampire!Reader

Your POV

"Aren't you suppose to be with your mother?" Daegon asks while I sit down

"Maybe." I shrug watching the small group of vampires play cards

"Yeah you two have that meeting with those Styria sisters-"

"My mother has a meeting with those four 'sisters'." I huff crossing my arms, "Besides I don't like politics. I rather be out here with you all patrolling the border."

"Patrolling the border hm?~" Taya smirks placing down a card, "You sure you're not out here to check over all the humans for your soulmate mark?"

"No I'm not here for that." I groan sitting back in my chair, "I also have to make sure the humans are happy. We don't want another rebellion on our hands."

"They'll never be happy with us sinking our fangs into their skin." Ash huffs

"Well they have it better here than anywhere else. At least we give them a choice, breaks, and a little power. Although if my mother sides with these Styria women that may no longer be the case."

"Why do you hate those four anyway?"

I open my mouth to answer when a scout enters the tent.

"Lady Y/N your mother has requested your return to the castle immediately."

"Of course." I sigh nodding

I bid the four vampires goodbye before leaving, using my super speed to travel back to my home. After a few minutes our castle was in sight and I stopped myself at the door. I shook off the snow on my shoulders and walk in. The guards greet me and I take off my helmet, making my way towards the meeting room. Half way there however I run into the person looking for me.

"Where have you been?!" My mother glares at me pressing her finger against my chestplate

"I was at the border. I wanted to make sure the humans or anything else would try to attack while the Styria royals were here." I huff

"You were suppose to be at the meeting to introduce yourself."

I roll my eyes, "I'm sure you would've done that for me either way."

"Why are you so stand offish about them?"

"Not for three of them." I state my gaze turning into a glare, "I don't trust their leader Carmilla. She was there when Dracula fell-"

"That doesn't mean anything-"

"And some very solid rumors started going around where she used an udead priest to bless the river below his troops while they crossed the bridge."

"But they're rumors."

"The people who told me this don't make this kind of shit up." I sneer

"Watch your language!"

"I don't care. I refuse to respect them."

"Well you're going to have to start. We're allies now."

"Of course you agreed." I scoff walking around her

"Don't you walk away from me-"

"What is going on here?" A new voice speaks up

I look a few feet ahead of me to see the infamous Striga with her lover Morana standing next to her. I glared at them and they glared back.

"Ah Striga and Morana." My mother smiles, "This is my daughter Y/N."

"The one that didn't care to show up for our meeting?" Morana huffs