"Okay, but if you want to take it easy during your pregnancy, I can easily find a replacement at the school. I'm Alpha after all," he suggests again. 

"I'll be fine, I promise, and if I think going to work will put the pregnancy at risk, then I'll stop. Okay?" I reasoned with him, knowing that his wolf is now extra protective of me and the new baby on the way.

"Okay," he said, lifting me in his arms as he led me to the house. 

"What are you doing?" I asked giggling. 

"Carrying you inside." 

"I can walk, you know," 

"I know," he planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"How was therapy today?" I asked as he led me to the dining table, before we sat on both sides of River who was sitting across from Jonathan, Mason and Victoria's son. 

"It was good, my next session is next week again." I was proud of Axel for not only going to therapy but for sticking with it for this long. I think he found it helpful and finally moved past the stigma of being the big bad alpha who also needed to see a therapist to help him move on from the struggles of his life that occurred once upon a time. 

"I'm glad, Ax, do you want me to go with you next week?" I offered, as I usually do, making sure he feels supported if he ever changes his mind of having me there. 

"No, I think it should be fine, but if I change my mind, I'll let you know," and just as he said that, River catapulted some mashed potatoes off his spoon right at Nate's forehead. And both boys erupted in their giggles and laughs. 

"Both of you better behave, and stop playing with your food." Alpha used his Alpha voice, but to his disappointment, his son was to be future Alpha and this tone wasn't as effective on him. Jonathan however, was a little bit more nervous. 

"Don't worry Natey, Daddy isn't that scary," my son said as he stuffed his face with a larger bite than his mouth should have handled. 

Axel's commanding expression fell off his face, and he looked surprised. If only River had met his father 6 years ago. He would have thought entirely differently about how scary his father could be. 

"When are my mom and dad gonna be back?" Nate asked us.

"I think in the next 2 days," I responded, feeling happy that Mason and Vicky decided to go on a vacation together for a few days. Axel and I didn't mind looking after Jonathan especially considering how close him and River have become. It was good to see that the next Alpha and Beta of Blood Venom are as close together as the current Alpha and Beta. 

We all finished our food and after completing the two boys' nighttime routines, Axel and I tucked River in bed, read him his favorite bed time story, and headed to our room. 

Axel slipped out of his clothes, and headed to the shower, "Are you joining me?" 

"Yes, I'll be there in a second," I said, as I took readied my towel and clothes for after my shower. 

I entered our bathroom and glanced at my husband, whose body was built like a Greek God. He flexed his bicep at me, and said, "I'm scary, right?" 

"The scariest. The biggest, baddest wolf ever" I responded, smiling, knowing that this was only because of the comment his son made earlier at dinner. In my heart, he was no longer that man that plagued my nightmares. He hadn't been for a very long time. Instead he was now the man of my dreams. The man I dreamed and fantasized about for years before knowing who my mate even was. The best husband, and the most devoted father. And while he didn't know what it was like to have a complete family as a boy, he gave River every thing that was ever missing in his life. 

"Good, wouldn't want the world to get a false impression."  

I rolled my eyes at him, as he unzipped my sundress and let it fall to the floor. 

"You're so beautiful," he looked at me adoringly and I couldn't help but feel like this is where I belonged with him. 

After looking over my entire body, his gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled again. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute, knowing what was coming next and how it always felt perfect becoming one with him. With every day that I spent with him, I further knew that he was mine, and I was his.

We were mates. 

We were husband and wife. We were forever bonded. 

And the kiss he just pressed to my lips was proof that this was never going to change. 

THE END :) 

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME SINCE THE BEGINNING. I LOVE YOU AND I APPRECIATE YOU FOREVER.

THIS IS SUCH A WEIRD FEELING. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE THE WAY I ENDED THE BOOK, BUT I THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM FOR WHEN I EDIT IT LATER.

I BID YOU GOODBYE WITH ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD AND I HOPE EVERYONE IN LIFE GETS TO EXPERIENCE EVERY PRINCESS MOMENT THAT THEY WISH FOR

SINCERELY,

MICKY <3