26, Take It Away

Bruce sat, sweat beading down his bare skin as he wrapped himself tighter into the thin gray blanket.

"The news is loving you guys." Maria Hill said through the radio. She was talking to Tony, but everyone could hear. "Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest but it's in the air."

"The Stark Relief Foundation?"

"Already on the scene. How's the team?"

"Everyone's... we took a hit. We'll shake it off."

"Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here."

"So, run and hide?"

"Until we can find Ultron I don't have a lot else to offer."

"Neither do we." He replied, hanging up the call and standing up, walking towards Clint.

Near the back of the jet, Haven sat on the floor, Steve on the bench behind her. He ran his fingers through her hair unconsciously.

She turned slightly, wincing with the pain in her side. "I can take it away. The bad. The nightmare. I can take it."

Steve looked at her, eyes speaking a million words before he slowly nodded and Haven climbed onto the bench beside him.

She placed the pads of her fingers on his temple and closed her eyes. She let the ability that Frigga trained her to use flow into his mind.

It was a sea of silver. Shining, sparkling, purity in his mind. He was good, through and through. It took her several minutes to pass through the silver and find the tiny dot of red.

She latched on, grabbing at the poison with all of her might and pulling it from his flesh.

Haven opened her eyes to see the red fog, identical to the one Wanda used, fall from his temple and evaporate into nothing.

Steve let out a breath of relief. "That felt amazing." He sighed, smiling slightly.

Haven nodded, grinning back at him before rising and going to do the same for the rest of the team.

A few hours later Haven woke with her head on Steve's shoulder. Sitting up, she realized the jet was descending and that the sun was peering in through the windows. It was the next day.

She stood from her spot, Steve following suit. Tony opened the jet door and they all watched as Clint lowered them to the ground.

Stepping out, Haven recognized the home immediately and smiled softly.

The walk to the house from the jet took roughly 10 minutes. "What is this place?" Thor asked, walking up the front steps.

"Safehouse," Tony replied, following behind him.

"Let's hope," Clint added, opening the front door.

From their spot in the back, Haven reached down and gave Steve's hand a slight squeeze. He returned the favor, looking down at her with a smile.

"Honey? I'm home." Clint called through the house, earring confused looks from all but Nat and Haven. When a brunette woman walked out, her large belly pulling tight at the pink shirt she was wearing, many jaws dropped. "Hi. Brought company, sorry, didn't call ahead."

The woman nodded and smiled, "Hey." When she leaned up and kissed Clint, Tony seemed to choke on air.

"This is an agent of some kind," Stark said, looking up at Thor.