32, Farewell

Haven waited outside, watching Thor, Steve, and Tony walking in her mind.

The new Avengers Facility was beautiful. Upstate New York was beautiful. Haven knew she could easily call this her home.

When the three men walked outside, their eyes fell on her.

Thor said his goodbyes to them before making his way towards her. Tony drove off and Steve went inside to find Natasha.

"Ah, Lady Haven." He smiled, approaching her. "I can trust that you will continue my work in Midgard?"

Haven nodded. "I will try my best. I can trust that you will be careful and go forward with caution? I've seen the things happening with the Infinity Stone, I've seen the dangers they possess."

"I'm always careful." He replied.

Haven scoffed, shaking her head. "Whatever you say, Uncle."

"Farewell. I do believe we will see each other very soon." Thor said, giving her time to throw up a small wave before he backed away and held up his hand. Heimdall sent in the Bifrost and with the blink of her eyes, Thor was gone.

Haven got back into the main room just as Steve and Nat walked in. Next was Rhodey. Then Vision. Followed by Sam and Wanda.

Steve nodded, "Avengers... A-"

Haven opened her eyes to find that she was standing in a dark room. It wasn't until the sturdy doors unlocked and opened that she saw what she was beside.

A large, golden gauntlet. Six small holes cut into it.

A man, seeming three times her size, stepped in and slid his hand into the glove. "Fine." He grumbled, his purple skin pulling tight around the smirk on his lips. "I'll do it myself."

-- -- --

Edited 6/18/21 00:38Word Count: 289

Word Count: 289

Re-Edited 8/29/21 11:56
Word Count: 299