25, In Her Mind

"Let me help," Haven demanded, staring at Steve and Thor. Both of which, shook their heads in response.

"No, you've suffered a severe injury in the last 48 hours, you're not assisting on this mission," Steve replied, trying his hardest to make her see reason.

"The Soldier is right, niece. I know it takes longer a time for your Asgardian blood to heal you completely. Sit this one out." Thor said.

Steve nodded, "you can wait on the jet with Banner. Keep him from going green."

Haven nodded, turning around and walking away from them. She went to the other side of the jet, where she sat beside Clint. He was quick to slide a small photo back into his pocket upon her arrival.

"That was Laura, right? And your kids... Cooper and Lila. Laura is expecting a boy right now, congratulations."

Clint's face morphed into what could only be described as fear. "How did you-?"

"I see everything, remember? Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me." Haven smiled. "I think it's nice. The whole idea. A husband, kids, a home. It's nice."

"Do they not have families on Asgard?"

She chuckled a bit. "No, they do. But it's different. In Asgard, you don't necessarily get to choose who that family is started with. Especially in the royal family. You get married off to the highest-ranking suitor."

"That sounds pretty shitty," Clint replied, looking down at the small circle poking through the fabric of his vest. His wedding ring was tucked away safely, out of sight from the oblivious.

Haven nodded, "yeah. Pretty shitty."

"What about here? You live here now, can't you marry someone from earth?"

"Marrying a Midgardian is very, very frowned upon. Particularly in the royal family. It mixes bloodlines and they don't like it." Haven explained, before giving a small smile. "Though, you are correct. I live here now. So, I guess we'll see."

"We're approaching the Salvage Yard." Jarvis's voice filled the jet, earning ears from everyone.

"Alright, team. Let's go kick some robot ass." Tony said, stepping out of the pilot's seat as the jet descended to land.

"The Maximoffs are here as well, so tread lightly. Watch your backs." Haven added, taking a seat near Bruce.

The team nodded in acknowledgment and departed from the pair staying behind.

"How long do you think this will take?" Bruce mumbles once they're alone.

Haven shrugged. "I'm unsure, it all depends on Ultron's mood."

She spent the next ten minutes watching the scene play out in her mind, wanting nothing more than to fly up and go assist. But she stayed put.

She watched them debating peace with Ultron. She watched Ultron lash out. She watched Wanda blast Steve. She watched Natasha kicking bots. She watched Clint setting off explosions. She watched Pietro try - and fail - to grab Thor's hammer. Then she watched Ultron tell Wanda to begin the mind games.

The radios in the jet became inactive and Bruce looked at the blonde woman with concern. He stood up and walked towards the communication system and pressed a button. "Guys? Is this a code green?"

"No." Haven spat, standing up. "I was given direct orders to keep you from turning green. So, no."

"But they-"

"No."

She turned around to try to focus, wanting to see exactly what was happened in the ship.