Chapter 43

Y/N's POV

As I was drying my hair I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Bakugo taking my virginity away.

"You done, dumbass?" My thoughts were cut off by Bakugo.

I turned around to see him drying his wet hair as he was shirtless. The water drops from his hair and onto his neck. It almost felt like everything was in slow motion as I looked at Bakugo's neck. The hickeys and bite marks were still there.

"Oh umm yeah just let me quickly dry off my hair" I nervously said blushing before turning around and finishing off drying.

As I was done Bakugo grabbed both of my arms "I'm so pissed at you" he said before pinning me to the wall. I smirked, "and why are you pissed?"

"Do you even know what you were wearing while sleeping with that fucking nerd?"

"Umm a sports bra and tight shorts" I answered.

"And do you know what was mostly exposed?"

"...my skin?"

"He could have been touching you whiles you slept!" He yelled softly.

I thought about it and he was right. "Yeah I guess so but he's too innocent to do such a perverted thing"

After a while, I gave my black tank top to him and we then headed downstairs.

When we go there, Izuku was sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, morning Izuku. Is Inko awake?" I asked as she usually wakes up in the morning.

"She's gone to work," he said staring at Bakugo with venom in his eyes.

'What's up with Izuku? He usually freaks out, sometimes, when Bakugo is around'

"Oh...okay I'll make something for breakfast," I said as I went to the kitchen to start making it.

💥🔥💥🔥

After finishing making breakfast for the three of us, I set the plates on the table and both boys came in.

Bakugo came first and then Izuku.

I then noticed that he had a burnt mark on his left arm as he was trying to hide it.

I shrugged it off for now as I didn't want a fight at the table.

After breakfast

I was in my room with Bakugo as he helped me pack a few things so I could stay with him.

I felt that it was the right thing to do as I was feeling like something bad is going to happen in the future.

Once I packed most of my things, I waited for Bakugo to come down.

He said he had to do something before leaving my house.

As I waited I saw Izuku leaving. I was about to go and talk to him but he slammed the door shut. 'Is he angry at me?'

After minutes later he came down with a bag, filled with my clothes, and walked out of the house.

🔥💥🔥💥

As Bakugo opened his house door and gestured for me to go first.