Chapter 56

A/N
First off I'm really sorry that I've not been updating as I work at nursery and finish at half 5 so I don't have time cuz I'm always tired and me and my family have to sleep in the living room since the rooms upstairs are getting fixed. It's been almost a year and 5 months so I have been a bit stressed living in one room with 4 of my family members with no privacy.

But anyway enjoy reading this chapter.

💥🔥💥🔥

In the distance, you could see a huge shadowy creature coming your way.

As it got closer you say that the shadowy creature was running after Izuku and Shoji.

Shoji yelled "Bakugo, Todoroki, Y/N! One of yours gives some light!" As Shoji dodged an attack, the creature slammed the villain to the ground.

That's when you all noticed that it was Tokoyami who had gotten out of control by dark shadow.

As you were about to brighten your flames, Bakugo stopped you.

Dark Shadow began to swing the villain around and then threw him to a tree.

As Dark Shadow was dealing with a villain, you heard Bakugo say "Now finish him"

After he threw the villain all three of you used your light to calm dark shadow down.

Tokoyami was on all fours catching his breath.

"Thanks, you saved me" Tokoyami looked at the ground as Shoji came up to him and said, "My friend, you okay?"

As Tokoyami apologised and Shoji said that it was okay, you could feel something strange in the trees. You looked around but couldn't seem to find anything.

You turned back to the guys as they talked about a plan to get you and Bakugo back to camp. You watched as Bakugo just stood there with a confused look.

"Honestly, with a group like this we could probably go up against All Might," Izuku said as Bakugo yelled, "I'll be fine by myself!"

Todoroki ignored him and said "We'll surround both of you as we walk"

"I don't need any of your protection, damnit!"

"Bakugo it's for your own safety" you said as you stood beside him.

"Ugh whatever"

He held your hand as you all began to walk.

While walking you heard something behind you which Tokoyami was.

As you stopped to turn around, you let go of Bakugo's hand. Tokoyami was nowhere as if he had disappeared into thin air.

You turned around to tell the others but then you noticed that Bakugo was also gone. You were going to tell the guys but they ran for some unknown reason.

You ran towards them only to find out that Uraraka and Tsu were fighting a villain. The villain jumped away from Uraraka and was about to leave when she gave me this uncomfortable look before smiling and running away.

"Bakugo and Tokoyami are gone!" You said. As they looked back to see just you standing they all began to get worried.

"How long have they been gone for?" Todoroki asked.

"Just after you all ran" you answered worried for those two.

You didn't understand why Tokoyami was gone and not you as you were on Shigaraki's want list.

"Nice trick hay"

You all looked up to see a masked man standing on a tree branch.

"I took the lad you're talking about with my magic"