Chapter 50

Y/N's POV

Everyone in class 1-A was here as Mr Aizawa explained to us about a few things like this wasn't going to be a place to rest and that we would be training. Things like that.

Once he was done, our bus came and we were going to sit in our seating order but decided not to as we'd prefer to sit next to our friends.

I sat at the back alone since our class was an odd number.

Normally, on a bus ride to wherever Mineta would sit alone but since I was at the back of the line, I couldn't sit with anyone.

I would have sat next to Bakugo but Tokoyami took the space next to him.

But it didn't bother me since I normally sit alone on a school trip back in England and my two friends would sit in front or behind me but the worst part is that they would always forget to talk to me and whenever I try to talk to them they would talk a little before talking to each other again.

Also, my third friend would sit with her boyfriend and not with me because she just wanted some time with him since they can't hang out after school because of her parents as they don't want her to go anywhere after school as she can cause trouble.

Even just remembering them pisses me off. I was glad that my two so-called friends left school because they had to move houses but the third one just has to bully me.

My thoughts were cut off someone threw something at my face.

Mina's POV

I was eating some pocky and gave some to Hagakure and a few others like Uraraka and Tsu who were behind my seat.

I then told Uraraka to pass the pack of pocky to Jiro and Momo so she called Jiro's name and used her quirk to float it towards them.

Once they took one she threw it back to Uraraka and she released her quirk and gave it back.

As I sat in my seat I realised I didn't give Y/N one so I turned around to see her at the back of the bus sitting alone.

"Hey Y/N!" I called her but she was staring blankly at her lap.

"HEY Y/N!!" I yelled, getting everyone's attention.

The bus was now completely silent.

I then called Y/N's name again but still no response. Everyone turned their heads back to look at Y/N as she kept staring blankly at her lap.

I took a deep breath and yelled "Y/N...." I stopped and thought about something. "Wait what's Y/N's last name?!"

"Oh yeah, what is her last name," a few said at the same time.

As some of them were talking about what her last name was, I was still calling to her.

I was now pissed.

'Is she doing this on purpose just so she can get some attention?'

I pulled out the silver packet that contained the thin long pocky sticks and scrunched up the box and threw it at her face.

"Hey what was that for!?" She yelled as she looked around to see who it was.

"The reason I threw that was because you weren't listening to me when I called out your name even when the bus had gone quiet," I told her.

Y/N's POV

"Is something bothering you?" Momo asked.

"Is it because you're sitting alone? Because I can...keep you company" Mineta smirked as his mouth started to drool.

"Umm, I...I just remembered something when I use to live in England..." I said as most of them just nodded to show that they were listening.

"So what's your last name, Y/N?" Kaminari asked.

"I rather not say" I answered as I looked out the window.

"Why?! Is it an embarrassing name?" Sero chuckled which made me pissed as hell.

"Fine then! I hate my old man and his annoying shitty ass name!" I was so pissed that his name just repeated in my head like a broken record.

"Oh, I guess we have another person with daddy issues" Kaminari said at Kirishima.

Not many heard Kaminari say that but Todoroki surely heard him as he had an enraging face even though he looked emotionless.

I wanted to say that I didn't just have daddy issues but also have issues with my whole family but I didn't want my classmates to listen to me complain about my problems so I kept quiet.

💥🔥💥🔥

The bus stopped and we all headed out to stretch our arms and legs.

There was a black car and three people came out.

Two pro heroes and a kid wearing a hat that had two yellow horns.

The two heroes did their intro as they called themselves the wild, wild pussycats.

Izuku explained to us that they were the pussycats and they do mountain rescued.

He then said something about them being around when we were kids like forever ago which pissed the blue cat lady.

As Izuku was talking, the blue cat lady grabbed Izuku's face and told him that his mouth should be closed and that she was 18 at heart.

This made me giggle a bit before the other cat lady pointed to the base camp where we were going to stay at.

"Then why did we stop here?" I asked.

"I think we all know the answer to that," Tsu said as Sato worriedly said "No that can't be right"

"Everyone, run back to the bus" one of my classmates yelled as we all started to run to the bus but the blue cat lady used her quirk to push us off making us fall and hit harshly on the ground.

"Damnit, why do we always fall for Mr Aizawa's stupid ass tricks," I said to myself as I dusted off all the dust off my now dirty uniform.

The red cat lady yelled from above that we would make it back in under three hours that is if we can get through the beast forest.

Everyone looked ahead to see the huge forest that we had to go into to get to our destination.

END OF CHAPTER 50

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING 😊