Chapter 13

Kirishima walked in as I was confused about what had happened but then I remembered what happened to me.

"Seriously he wouldn't leave, and what about the others are they all okay too," I asked as I remembered everything about what had happened in the USJ.

"Oh well Midoriya was injured by his own quirk but he's okay. Thirteen is recovering and so was Mr Aizawa but he came in today for class" Kirishima explained

"Okay but that about the others? Are they all okay?"

"Yeah they only had minor injuries but anyway since you're awake now, I'll leave both of you to rest" Kirishima rushed out of the door.

As soon as Kirishima shut the door Bakugo suddenly woke up. "Oh, hey Bakugo" "tsk took you long in enough to fucking wake up...you dumbass" he glared at me.

"You know you have been drooling for the past three days" he teased. "What do you mean? I don't drool while I sleep" I crossed my arms to make myself look serious.

Bakugo took out his phone and showed a picture of me drooling in my sleep. I gasped "Where did you take that picture from?" he laughed.

"If you don't do what I say then I might send this to everyone in our class.

"Oh hell no" I immediately tried to grab his phone but he moved his hands high in the air so I couldn't reach it.

"You're not going to delete it plus you look really adorable when you sleep" he chuckled and locked his phone with a simple click of the power button.

"Now next time don't get into any trouble when your fighting with villains and here I thought you were strong!" Katsuki yelled as he came towards my face inches away from our lips.

"Hey Y/N, oh Bakugo your awake but anyway Y/N you're discharged from the hospital so now you can go home!" Kirishima came in all excited.

"WHAT THE HELL IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU, YOU HAVE TO KNOCK ON THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE ENTERING IN YOU MORON!!" Bakugo yelled at the top of his lungs.

Time passed

Now that I was out of the hospital after the doctor wrapped around a new set of bandages.

After me, Bakugo and Kirishima came to the train station, Kirishima parted ways as he lived the opposite of where me and Bakugo were headed.

As we got on to the train, we sat on the seat. I started to get sleepy from the long journey and I rested my head against Bakugo's shoulder. Even though I was asleep for a least three days.

I was awakened by a bag thrown at me. "Hurry up or you'll be left behind" Bakugo walked out of the train doors and I quickly got up and sprinted out the door to catch up to him.

The walk was silent so I broke that silence by asking him "what happened after I fell unconscious?" Bakugo clicked his tongue "that icyhot bastard used his ice quirk to stop the blood from leaking out of your body and I beat that shitty villain that stabbed you to death" he paused as we got to my house. "Oh well see you tomorrow" I walked up to the front door and turned around to see Bakugo walking slowly away.

"Hey, Bakugo do you want to stay at my place for a while?" He looked back and answered "no thanks! You should let your body heal so you should rest"