Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I was standing there face to face with a door that said 1-A on it. I opened it slowly sliding the door to my left and saw no one was there.

"Hmm, I guess I'm early," I said to myself as I looked around the room to find a seat. I sat on the window side, the fourth seat down.

I sat there for a while until everyone had arrived. Bakugo came in and put his feet up on his desk which was a seat away from me. As Izuku came in, the guy with dark blue hair came up to him and then a brown head girl with pink cheek.

All of a sudden a yellow looking caterpillar staring straight at Izuku and that girl. As this thing said that he was going to be our homeroom teacher.

He came out of his sleeping bag and told us to wear a gym uniform and get outside.

As we did we were told to do this fitness test and whoever went last place will be expelled.

An hour later

We finally finished the fitness test and seeing Izuku's quirk was amazing at the softball throw. I was so excited when I heard that he passed the entrance exam that I completely forgot to ask how he defeated the robots.

The look on bakugo's face was extremely hilarious as his jaw dropped.

He was about to blow him up with his quirk but I grabbed his arm and told him to stop but pushed me away and ran so fast to beat Izuku up. Mr Aizawa grabbed Bakugo, using his scarf before he could have a chance to lay a finger on him.

Mr Aizawa told Bakugo to stop this which he did but he was still pissed as Izuku walked towards the brunette girl.

I asked why his finger was bruised and how he got a quirk but he told me he was a late bloomer and also that his quirk makes his finger bruised as he couldn't control his quirk because it was the second time using it.

I looked at the hologram and saw that I came in 2nd place while Izuku came in at last place

I felt sorry for Izuku but Mr Aizawa said "by the way the expulsion was all a lie, I used that method to make you guys work harder" which made Izuku breathe again.

Mr Aizawa gave Izuku a small slip to go to recovery girl so that she could feel his finger. I went with him to keep him company.

After that, we had a few lessons and then we had lunch. The food was delicious and it was really cheap too.

🔥💥🔥💥

At the end of school, I was walking past Bakugo's house but then someone grabbed my arm and began pulling me. When I looked to see who it was, I sighed.

It was Bakugo.

He pulled me into his house as if he was kidnapped me.

"Hey, what's your problem? If you want me to come into your house then just ask me" I gritted my teeth to show my anger towards him but he ignored me and walked towards the kitchen putting his bag next to the staircase.

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asked "I don't want anything...and answer my question! Did you just drag me here just to ask if I wanted to eat!?"