Chapter 27

A While Ago

I knew that Present Mic would call our full names so before my match could start, I went to the room that he was in and asked not to say my last name as I just didn't feel comfortable hearing.

He understood and I left the room and went.

🔥💥🔥💥

I was waiting for my name to be called by Present Mic as I softly punched my chest to stop my heart from beating too fast.

"Mina Ashido VS Y/N!!!" Present Mic yelled as me and Mina walked up on the arena.

"Get ready Mina, because it's time for you to lose this battle" I grind "not if I beat you first" Mina smirked.

"NOW BEGIN!!" Midnight yelled.

I blow fire straight at her but she dogged it using her acid, which was coming out from the holes of her shoes, to skate around the arena.

Mina threw acid toward me but I made a fire wall to stop her acid from touching me. Mina then skated around my fire wall and tried to punch me but I dogged and as quick as lightning I punched the side of her arm which she activated her quirk from her feet at the exact moment I punched her to skate back.

As she was far enough for me to not attack her, I stood there while she was getting ready to attack. "Mina is out of bounds, Y/N is off to the next round" Midnight announced.

Mina looked down to see that one of her foot was out of the line. "Ah man, I was so close!" Mina yelled as she stomped as a little kid would do.

"I guess you beat me fair and square" Mina chuckled. I nodded and we went back to our seats.

(Sorry I'm not really good at writing fighting moments)

🔥💥🔥💥

As soon as me and Mina sat in our seats Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu match had already started. Momo created a shield as dark shadow attacked her. By just looking at Momo, she was struggling to concentrate on creating something to attack her opponent but dark shadow kept attacking Momo so she couldn't create anything.

One of Momo's foot was out of the line and Tokoyami brought back dark shadow as the match was over.

Then Momo created a metal stick and got to her fighting pose. "Yaoyorozu your out, Tokoyami is on to the next round" Midnight announced.

"Oh wow, Momo looks quite upset I feel bad for her," I said with a sad expression as I was feeling sorry for her as she didn't do much.
'I was hoping to have a match with her but oh well. You can't expect the unexpected'

The next match was Tetsutetsu VS Kirishima.

🔥💥🔥💥

During the match, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu kept punching each other at the same time and in the same place.

As I was watching, I heard Bakugo get up from his seat and walk away. 'He must be getting ready for his next match with Uraraka' I sighed and got up and started to walk to waiting room number one, which was the one that Bakugo was in.

Walking down the stairs, I saw a familiar purple hair boy. "Hey Shinso" he looked at me and he replied in a tired voice "what do you want?"

"Umm do you perhaps know who Hannya is? Is she in your class or the other?" I asked "yeah she's in my class. Why?"

"Oh well, it's just that...Ummm well her quirk is similar to yours and I heard what you said to Izuku about how you don't use your quirk for evil and well-" I was cut off by Shinso "can you hurry up I don't have all day y'know"