Chapter 36

Y/N's POV

As I was trying to get some sleep my phone began to buzz

*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*

I grabbed my phone thinking that it might be important or something.

💥Bakugo💥

Bakugo:
What the fuck
You fucking slept with DEKU!!
Why didn't you tell me!!!?
You mother fucking bastard!!!

Y/N:
What? How did you know!?

Bakugo:
The old hag sent them to me and she said she got them from Inko

Y/N:
What? But why would she do that?
Send the pictures to me!

Bakugo:
*insert pictures of Y/N and Izuku*

Y/N:
What the fuck
How did I end up hugging him
We would always sleep with our backs turned

Bakugo:
You're going to pay for this!!
I'm going to teach you a lesson that you'll never forget!!

Y/N:
What lesson?
What are you going to do to me!?
Please answer
Please
😢
seen

🔥💥🔥💥

I quickly sat up and started texting Inko but she didn't answer back so I texted Mitsuki.

After at least ten to fifteen minutes of texting Mitsuki, I turned off my phone and went to bed not wanting to be disturbed for the night.

Morning

I felt someone tap my shoulders but I ignored it and turned around so my back was facing them.

That's when I was shaken forcefully which woke my tired eye open.

"WHAAATT!!!" I said as I was still being shaken to my death.

"Oh good your awake it's time to do some hero work" I slowly rubbed my eyes and as I opened them hawks was there standing as he looked down at my tired body.

"Okay let me get ready," I said in a sleeping voice. "Why are you so tired? Have you been on your phone all night?" He asked like a dad would.

"Umm...kinda..."I nervously laughed. "You shouldn't be on your phone texting your boyfriend in the middle of the night!!!" He yelled softly.

"It was kinda important" I lied as I quickly got up and walked towards my hero costume case. "Fine but don't use your phone during the middle of the night understand!"

Fine, I understand DAD" I smirked. "W-what... did you just call me dad!?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah because your acting like a dad now shoo I've got to change into my hero costume" I shooed him out of my room and started changing.

Once I changed into my new hero costume I went downstairs to see them staring at me. "Y/N did you upgrade your hero costume?" Tokoyami asked.

"Yeah, I did. The other one was no good so I upgraded it" I said. "Okay your breakfast is in kitchen, Hurry up and eat so we can do some patrolling around town" hawks pointed to the
kitchen so I went to see pancakes with whipped cream on top.

It was only two layers of pancakes which was fine so I quickly ate my breakfast and went back to them. "Okay lets go" we began walking around the not so busy area so that there won't be any fans running towards hawks.