Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

I woke up from the feeling of someone's hands touching me under my top. I opened my eyes to see that I was on top of Bakugo. Both my hands were on his chest and my head was resting on his shoulder and Bakugo legs were wrapped around both of my legs.

I looked at him and saw that Bakugo was half asleep and half awake, since his eyes were half-opened.
"Ummm...Baku-" before I could even finish my sentence, Bakugo cupped my cheeks and kissed me gently but slowly he started kissing me roughly.

He was smirking while kissing me. He then pulled away and chuckled.

"Haha...I...win dumbass," he said while taking a few breaths from the long intense kiss.

My face turned bright red and that's when Bakugo snapped into reality as if he woke up after being drunk or something. And that's when he realised what he did to me as his arms were around my neck.

"What the fuck are you so red for i-it was j-just a fucking kiss" he shook my whole body to snap out of it.

As I came to my senses after a few seconds of Bakugo shaking me.

We both got up and started to get ready for school.
"Here's a spare uniform and here are the trousers too" Bakugo threw the uniform towards me as he was already taking off his black top.

"Gah! Ba-Bakugo why would you change in front of me isn't it embarrassing for you that a damn girl is here. It's also embarrassing for me too" I turned, once again, red because of Bakugo.

"I don't even care your not a pervert so I don't might you in the same room while I change and anyway it's not like I'm going to take off my boxers or anything stupid dumbass" he chuckled.

"Yeah true but still" I signed and started to get dressed quickly while Bakugo had his back facing towards me.

"Ummm Bakugo I wear a skirt not trousers and what will the others say"

"Just sat you lost it or it's in the wash for god's sake" I rolled my eyes and wore it hoping that no one notices it.

"Oh and here's your wallet, you damn idiot" he threw the black colour wallet and just in time I caught it with my left hand. "Don't drop it next time"

"Oh yeah, I forgot why I came here" I chuckled. "What an idiot" Bakugo mumbled under his breath but he didn't know that I could hear him. "I am not an idiot so shut up!!" I yelled and I turned my head around crossing my arms to show him that I was pissed.

It was getting late so we both had to miss breakfast but I didn't might as I could just get something from a coffee shop that was near the train station.

Before we headed to school I quickly went home and grabbed my bag from my room as Bakugo leaned on the front doorframe. As I was about to leave, I saw my green skirt on the chair but I decided I'll wear the trousers as they feel more comfortable than skirts.

As we got to the train station, many people stared at me. 'Ugh, I should have brought my skirt with me just in case something like this could happen' I sighed as I looked for the coffee shop as my stomach started to growl.

I found the place and I went to the coffee shop while Bakugo waited for the train to arrive. I ordered two small size coffee, one was sweet and the other was bitter for Bakugo as I knew he hated sweet things and only loves spicy things.

"Here you go Bakugo" I gave him the cup and he snatched it out of my hands not even saying 'thank you'. We both drank at the same time and Bakugo swallowed his sip while I spat mine.

"Ew, it's bitter, this one is yours Bakugo" I gestured for him to hand mine over while I placed the bitter one in his hand.
"Couldn't you have swallowed it instead of spitting it out, that's just gross" he smirked and started to drink his coffee.

"Don't you hate sweet things?" I asked putting my thumb and index finger on my chin. "I do but I don't hate all sweet things, dumbass" he smirked after saying the last word.

"Oi stop calling me that it's really starting to piss me off" I pouted like a child and crossed my arms.

Half an hour later

We walked into our class and almost all of the class was there.
And the first thing that I heard was "Y/N what are you wearing? You're a girl who wears a skirt and not a boy" Iida explained about the dress code and all that crap 'why...why me of all people? Why does it have to be me' I thought to myself as my face turned red.

"No!!!!!! Why did you have to wear trousers, I was looking forward to seeing your panties today" Mineta wiped the drool off his face while coming closer to me until Sero came along and wrapped him up using his tape that came from his elbows. And Tsu used her tongue to set him down in the corner for being such a dirty pervert. "Don't worry Y/N we got you covered" Sero smiled with a thumbs up.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that Bakugo was trying to hide his laugh by putting his hand over his mouth and looking the other way. 'Damn you Katsuki Bakugo now look what you got me into'

"So anyway why are you wearing trousers today," Jiro asked "I...Ummm...sort of lost m-my skirt so I had to borrow this f-from someone" I stuttered

"Oh it's got to be a boy right since no girls in U.A would even have trousers, right girls" Mina gestured to the girls to say something which they nodded to agree with Mina's statement.

"So Y/N which boy did you borrow it from?" Hagakure asked waving her arms up and down as if she was a bird.

"Umm well, I..." I glanced towards Bakugo, who was signing me to not say his name by widening his eyes and shaking his head 'no'

"I rather not tell" I awkwardly laughed as the girls' faces turned from excited to disappointed.

Luckily Mr Aizawa came in and interrupted our conversation

"Okay class take your seats already. I have some serious news to tell you" Mr Aizawa stood next to the door as he watched us walking towards our desk.

END OF CHAPTER 19

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! 😊

A/N
BTW this will be your new and improved hero costume
Art does not belong to me

A/NBTW this will be your new and improved hero costume Art does not belong to me