Chapter 12

The bus arrived at the USJ and everyone was so excited, rushing out of the bus and going inside the circular building.

As we all went inside we were greeted by the space hero 13. Izuku fanboyed about it as he put both hands on his lips as he mumbled to himself. I chuckled at the sight of seeing him happy.

By the time 13 got to the point about what we were going to be doing, I tilted my head to the left as I smelt something odd like someone was inside the USJ and as I looked to see that a purple and black coloured mist appeared in front of the water fountain.

I was speechless as I moved back a bit. Bakugo realised something was wrong and looked in the direction I was looking at before he yelled "WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw everyone frightened to see villains coming out of the mist.

"Everyone stay back, 13 take them to safety" Mr Aizawa yelled as he ran down the stairs putting on his yellow goggles and his scarf began to float.

The black and purple coloured villain used his quirk and blocked our exit. However, I was hella pissed that they ruined our excitement. I used my flames on the villain and so did Bakugo and Kirishima.

As the smoke cleared away and we saw that the villain didn't take any damage and he quickly used his quirk to transport some of us to different locations in the building.

I was transported to the fire zone. 'Ha he doesn't even know our quirks so this might give some of the others some advantage of what zone they are in'

I smelt someone in the same zone as me. I thought that it could be one of my class members but realised it wasn't my classmate but villains. I turned around to see a few villains who seemed to be wearing some sort of suit that protects them against fire.

I used my flames on the villains but it didn't have any effect. So I used my flames from my foot and speeded towards them like a booster on my boots and with my dragon claws I was able to slice off most of the villains' suits without the villains laying a finger on me.

I had a good distance away from them and breathed out fire. The villains were burned and they were on the ground. Before I knew it, one was missing.

As I tried to locate him, the villain jumped from behind me and he pulled out blades from his body and attacked me. I was fast enough to dodge his attack but he was quicker than I thought. He took a blade out and threw it in my direction. He threw the blade like as if it was a ninja star straight towards my arm and the blade stabbed my arm at least an inch or two deep in my skin.

I groaned in pain as I stupidly pulled out the blade from my arm. I felt really dizzy from the sudden strike but managed to keep myself up. As the villain approach me to strike again, I used all my energy to blast the villain away from me.

After the villain covered his face, I dashed for a hiding spot which I chose to stand in the fire since fire doesn't burn my skin. Once the villain notice that I was gone he left the fire zone to search for new victims.

As I walked out of the fire, trying to find the others to know that they were safe.
My arm felt extremely weak from the blood loss. I used a bandage to wrap around the wound to stop it from losing more blood.

As I reached the others I saw All Might fighting some sort of muscular bird monster that has a view of its brain that was sticking out of his head.

I saw Kirishima, Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugo in the middle of the action while everyone else was at the top of the stairs trying to help 13 and Mr Aizawa.

As I was walking up to them, I could hear something that was really irritating to listen to.

It sounded like blades being sharpened. So I looked at my surroundings and saw nothing but then all of a sudden a villain, with a silver mask with a few holes from the eyes nose and mouth, punched me right in the stomach and I went flying towards the group of four boys.

To my surprise, I was stabbed with a knife on the side of my stomach that was still stuck in me. Lucky it was a small knife and it didn't go as deep as I thought it would.

I fell unconscious but before I did I heard Bakugo yelling at the villain and exploded off towards him and then I felt something cold near the stab of the knife.

🔥💥🔥💥

I woke up from the bright white light shining into my eyes. Looking around I was in a white room and saw that I had a bandage around my waist and my arm.

I looked to my right to see Bakugo sleeping head down on the hospital bed that I was laying down on.

"Ahh you're finally awake, it's been almost three days since you fell unconscious"

END OF CHAPTER 12

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING ☺️