Chapter 57

Third Person POV

The three boys had managed to catch up to the masked villain.

They landed on top of him but before any of them could take the small blue balls out of his pocket another villain with the blue flames told the masked villain to get out of the way so he used his quirk on himself to turn into a ball.

Once he was out of the way the villain named Dabi used his quirk on the boys.

Todoroki managed to escape the fire but Izuku and Shoji did not.

As soon as the fire stopped the villains began to attack them, mainly Todoroki and Izuku.

Todoroki managed to push the villain, twice, away while izuku was having trouble as he couldn't move his arms around.

Luckily Shoji punched the crazy villain off him before he could get stabbed.

The masked villain came out from his little ball and walked up to Dabi.

"Did you get Bakugo?" He asked as he put his hand in his pocket and to his surprise the two balls weren't there.

Shoji called out for the other two and showed the villain that he had got them. Izuku had a huge smile as he said "You rescued them"

But the villain just laughed. "Well colour me impressed. Just as I expect from someone with so many hands. How splendid"

The boys started to run as they thought they had Bakugo and Tokoyami.

But they were stopped by the warp villain.

"What about the girl?" Mr Compress asked as noticed that you weren't there or even followed him.

"Someone's taking care of that and speaking of the devil here she is"

You were walking out from the bushes and Hannya was behind you. You were still under her control so you had no idea what was happening to you. Hannya decided to kick your back causing you to fall forward and hit your head but not too hard but just enough to knock you out of her control.

"Get up you piece of shit!" Hannya steps on your back twice before keeping her foot on your back.

You slowly got up and observed what was happening without moving your head.

"Hurry up and walk you bitch" Before she could do anything you turned around and punched her.

As she fell you saw a rock that was heavy enough to break a bone. You felt the urge to pick up the rock and drop it on her leg. But you were snapped out when Izuku called out your name.

"Y/N you need to get out of here!"

"Why!? Can't I help save them too" Before you could do anything you felt a hand grab your hair.

This feeling reminded you of someone you despise.

Before you could turn to see you were yanked by your hair and went straight into the portal.

The last thing you saw was Izuku's expression as he tried to rescue you but failed.

It was time for the villains to go as two villains plus Hannya walked in but Dabi stopped and said "Hold on, we're not leaving until we get the two kids"

"Don't worry, they were so proud of themselves for going through my pockets that I that I'd let them gloat" The boys were confused.