Chapter 3

Bakugo's POV

As both Deku and Y/N walked away I noticed that someone's phone was there where Y/N sat. I picked it up and saw that it was her phone and it was unlocked.

'She probably set her phone to require a passcode after a minute or two'

I decided to get her number so I could text her about why she left me and also that shitty nerd too since they were close to each other when we were little.

Flashback

Me, Y/N and Deku were playing at the park, as usual, and it's been nearly two years since I was friends with Y/N.

When we first became friends with Y/N, she told me that her parents decided to live in Japan for a while and maybe forever but that happiness didn't last forever as she came up to me one day with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying" I said grabbing her hands and pulling her closer to me so that I could wipe the tears off of her face. "My parents said that we have to move back as this place isn't good for me and them too" she hugged me as she sobbed on my shoulder.

Flashback ends

I snapped out into reality when I heard someone slowly climb up the stairs and I quickly took a picture of the number and turned her phone off.

I walked down the stairs and saw Y/N running up the stairs she saw me and stopped and glared at me.

I took her phone out of my pocket "looking for something" her eyes widened "yeah thanks so much Bakugo" she reached out to get it but I moved my hand away and went back on top of the stairs.

"Hey give it back!" she yelled as she jumped up to reach her phone. "Why are you doing this?" She yelled, "do you just like teasing other people?"

I never got to answer her question because as I moved back a bit I fell on my back and Y/N fell on top of me.

I could feel her lips touching my neck and her warm breath sent a shiver down my spine.

But I could also feel her knee somewhere that made my cheeks turn red.

Y/N's POV

I fell on Bakugo's chest and looked at him embarrassed as my knee was in between his thighs.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to I" I was cut off as Bakugo pushes me to the side and tossed my phone to me. He then walked back on the roof like nothing ever happened.

I shrugged it off and went down saw Izuku, who was still sitting on the sort of the stairs as he waited for me. We then went back to our classroom. A while later Bakugo showed up and sat down in his seat. He had that same scowl on his face.

After class was over, me and Izuku went to the cafeteria and got our food and sat down and talked. The food here wasn't too bad but it wasn't great. Some people had brought their food from home. I saw Bakugo, who had a bento, eating something that looked spicy from how red the food was.

'Probably chicken or something' I thought to myself as I began eating.

As I was talking, a voice from behind me called out "hey new girl! Why don't you sit with us and leave that quirkless loser all by himself" I turned around and saw a few girls and boys asking to sit with them. I gave them a death glare before turning my head towards Izuku to let them know my answer and I heard one of them tsk at me.