Chapter 29

Third person POV

As Y/N opened her e/c eyes she didn't expect to see Bakugo's eyes widen. She pulled back to see Bakugo's frown turned to anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you I fucking told you I didn't want to kiss you"

"Excuse me but what about the bet? You even said that I had to kiss you if I lose" Y/N smirked. "Well, I never said to kiss me so it doesn't count. But forget about that. What do you want to tell me?" Bakugo asked.

After explaining the situation to Bakugo

"So you didn't want to tell me because I might pick a fight with this random stranger who you think is your parents?" Bakugo asked "yeah and I only told Izuku because he was worried about me"

"Okay fine but if this stranger does come and starts to do shit then I will beat the shit out of them" Bakugo smirks as he leans his arm over Y/N shoulder. "Oh, and by the way why did you eat my noodles? I was saving it for later and it was my favourite flavour too!" Y/N pouted as she stared straight into Bakugo's crimson eyes.

Those noodles are not even that spicy and anyway, why are you liking spicy noodles all of a sudden" he asked as he went closer to Y/N face.

"I liked spicy food before you know but you like it even spicy and I can't handle that level of spiciness" Y/N gets up and grabs her mail that was on the table near the TV.

As she opened her mail and read it she began to growl. "what's wrong?" Bakugo asked tilting his head.

"I have to pay the electricity bill and since I don't have a job I can't pay the bills because I only have half of the amount that I have to pay" she sighed as she grabbed her phone.

"Wow did you really have to send so many messages" she chuckled as she scrolled down to read things like
'I'm blasting your fucking door if you don't open it'
'Where the fuck are you?'
'I'm in your house so don't complain about why I'm here'

"Seriously! You didn't see the messages?" Bakugo asked "I didn't have any data so your message didn't come through and even if I still had Izuku's WiFi still saved on my phone then I wouldn't have known because my phone was on silent"

Y/N began to type with one hand jobs near your area

She began to look for a decent job that pays a lot for teens at the age of 16 and above.

Bakugo grabs Y/N phone and turns it off. "Didn't I tell you that I'll find a better job when you get fired" Y/N nodded. "Then let me find a better job for you"

"Fine" Y/N lays down on the couch with her head on Bakugo's lap.

Bakugo puts his left hand under his chin and his elbow resting on the arm resting place and his right hand was twirling Y/N hair.

"So what happened in the sports festival when you fought against me" he looked at Y/N with a serious face. "Well I don't remember much until I told you 'where am I' as we were in the middle of our battle"

"Do you remember anything else?" Bakugo asked. "Now that you mentioned it I remembered going to the bathroom and then I saw Hannya drying her hands"

Bakugo began to growl "don't worry I'll handle her since she is the one who did this to you"

"Okay but just don't go overboard, you might get into a lot of trouble" Y/N gave him the puppy eyes. He took a deep breath "fine but I'm only going to go easy on her because of you"

💥🔥💥🔥

Y/N's POV

After two days of recovering, we went back to school.