Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

I turned off my phone sighing in relief that Mrs Bakugo found my wallet. I eventually got ready as I put on dark blue, stretchy jeans with a very dark green long sleeve top and black trainers.

Eventually, I left the house and walked for at least five minutes to get to Bakugo's house.
I slowly walked towards the door and rang the bell.

I heard some noises coming from the other side of the door as if there were getting ready to meet someone important.

The door swung open by Bakugo who was wearing the same usual black top with a skull printed on it.

"Umm...hey Bakugo..." I nervously stood there as he stood in front of me with a grin on his face.

"Come in idiot. Don't just stand there like a statue" he gestured for me to walk inside.
"Ahh Y/N it's good to see you again" Mitsuki smiled coming out of the kitchen.

I smiled back. "It's a good thing that Katsuki told me you were coming so I made a bit more and you are ok with spicy food right" "umm yeah I can handle spicy food," I said proudly.

"Okay then. Now me and my husband, Masaru, are heading to work because of an urgent meeting that we have to attend. So I'll see you two tomorrow morning bye"

Both of them left after slamming the front door shut. After a few seconds, my face turned red "B-Bakugo am I going to stay over after dinner?" I asked. "No, why would you ask that??" He asked

"Well, your mom said that she will see me tomorrow morning which means that she wants me to stay over or something" Bakugo looked at me confused. "Why is your face so red? Is it your first sleepover or what? We have slept in the same bed before like more than once"

"Yeah, I guess so" I mumbled under my breath.
We both went to the dinner table and the spicy curry was set out already so we both began to eat and talk to each other.

A while later we finished our food and he took the plates and put them in the sink. "So like do I have to stay here since there is school tomorrow and my uniform is at home so if I do stay here I would need to wake up early then"

"You can wear my spare uniform so you don't need to go home so early" he smirked and walked to the bathroom.

I decided to wash the dishes while I waited for him.

After I was finishing the last few dirty dishes, a hand softly touch my shoulder. I turned to see Bakugo.

"You're my guest, you shouldn't be doing the dishes, dry up I'll do the rest" he handed me a towel to dry my hands.

"Wow, what a gentleman" I chuckled "WHAT THE FUCK I'M ONLY FUCKING DOING THIS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE MY GUEST THAT'S ALL" he yelled as I walked to the living room.

It was 9:38 pm and me and Bakugo went to bed. Like before, we both slept in a bed together but the bed was a single bed so it was a bit cramped up.

One of my legs was in between with Bakugo's and his arms were around my waist as it was the most comfortable way to sleep.

Mitsuki POV

Me and my husband came back but we never really went to work. We went to a romantic dinner together as we never get to have one as we were mostly busy with housework and our work.

Slowly we crept up the stairs and Masaru went to the bedroom whiles I went to check on Katsuki if he was sleeping or on his phone.

I immediately started to blush as I saw Y/N and Katsuki sleeping together on the single bed.

I rummage in my bag to find my phone and take a few pics of them sleeping cutely together with their arms around each other.

I quietly walked out shutting the door quietly before going to bed.

END OF CHAPTER 18

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! ☺️