14 | ADVICE

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
'advice'

"Tch. How is that even possible?" Bakugou said, holding Katsuro in his arms.

The little boy fell asleep hugging Bakugou and Bakugou didn't want to let him go.

You were surprised he believed you straight away. You thought that the explosive boy needed more convincing, but in reality, he didn't.

Currently, the three of you escaped your class and decided to talk privately on the balcony. You were both leaning against the railing, facing behind the door buildings to the open training grounds beyond the trees. You crossed your arms over yourself.

"I haven't asked him yet because  he could get upset by it, I don't know how to handle my emotions, never mind other people's."

"Just bring it up. Rip off the band aid. He can take it."

"You heartless bit—"

"Oi. Shut up, didn't you tell me the same earlier when I was gonna tell Kaminari to, you know."

You chuckled sarcastically. "He's sleeping, I doubt he'd hear. But look at you, acting like a father already."

He groaned and lifted Katsuro into the air slightly to prevent him from fall through his arms. Your eyes softened and your hand reached out to detangle Katsuro's hair.

"Like I was saying, just ask him. He says he's a Bakugou. He can take it."

"No he can't, would you be able to?" You sighed, rubbing your temples. "If you woke up younger and in a room of a villain organisation who tests on your quirk, would you?"

He scoffed, looking towards the ground. "No."

"Exactly, besides, I'm planning to go Tartarus to speak to the guy. I want his answers first."

Bakugou looked at you in shock. He didn't think you'd have the guts to even go near the place where they kept the villains imprisoned, even All for One was kept there and yet you still had a determination evident in your eyes.

He knew himself that you hadn't even known Katsuro for that long and you were already going to put yourself face to face with villains?

Like hell he was going to allow that. Believe it or not, he does care about you and his classmates and he doesn't want you face to face with a villain anytime soon.

He sighed quietly, turning to face you. His red eyes connected with yours and he took a deep breath. "I'm gonna open up to you and you better not laugh, got it extra?" He seemed nervous.

You nodded. He readjusted Katsuro's position on him again, this time he carried the boy behind him, giving him a piggyback.

"Look, I don't think it's a good idea to go alone to that shitty place."

"Yeah, I know. I'll be with Aizawa-sensei," you said, tilting your head. "Why do you care?"

"Being faced with a villain isn't as easy as you think."

You knew about Bakugou's experiences around villains. You saw that he was used by that green blob thing at the end of his middle school year and that he had met the League of Villains as well as All for One.