7 | SIR NIGHTEYE

CHAPTER SEVEN
'sir nighteye'

An uncomfortable hospital bed and a bright artificial light.

That was what you woke up to. It was not the best feeling you've had.

It was currently... you turned to the ticking clock hanging up on the painted wall... five in the afternoon.

Today, you woke up at around five-thirty by Ochaco and Tsu to head to the agency rendezvous point for today's mission and you felt today was going slower than ever. You tried to rub your eyes with your hand but was unable to. A handcuff joined you and your bed together.

"What the f—"

A knock was heard on your door. You looked through the translucent glass to see someone in a white coat, probably a doctor and someone wearing almost all black, Aizawa.

"Come in!" You called, leaning back into the bed.

Just as you thought, a doctor and your homeroom teacher came through the room. You lifted your right arm and the handcuffs clashed with the metal frame. Aizawa knew what you were going to ask and cleared his throat.

"It's so you don't go running off before we get to speak to you." He said, sitting down on the couch.

"Hello, Sasaki-san. I'm Doctor Hirahara." She smiled at you. "So, let's make this as quick as possible, more people are waiting to speak with you."

"Please do, I need to check on some people."

"Relax, Sasaki. You won't be able to answer the questions properly if you're stressing yourself out. It'll be quick if you listen."

"These handcuffs are stressing me out more... Hurry up, please... I'm getting too anxious." The machine was beeping quicker. "See? Look at that."

"Okay Sasaki-san, from the damage from today, you have a concussion, broken leg and a fractured left shoulder. You also have had several cuts on your arms. Aizawa-san here says that you can be cured by Recovery Girl after she's back from healing Midoriya-san and Togata-san."

After the doctor had finished speaking, the door opened to reveal police officers, Recovery Girl and Katsuro, who was being carried by her.

"For now, please don't stress yourself out and refrain from a lot of movements. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to call us." Dr. Hirahara said and waved before walking out.

"Katsuro!"

"Momma!" The boy jumped out of Recovery Girl's arms and his bare feet pattered along the floor. You saw that he was also in a hospital gown. "You're safe!"

"I am, little man, did Recover Girl fix you up of any injuries?"

"Yes! She was very nice!"

"Ahem..." the said lady interrupted. "Sorry to disrupt this wholesome moment but a few guys want to talk to you and I can fix your condition while that's happening." The small lady came up to you kissed your cheek to use her quirk to heal your injuries.

"Are you Sasaki [name]? Time hero: Epochary?" An officer came up to your bed, using a key to unlock the handcuffs.

"Finally... And yes I am."