74 | DORM CHEFS, PART TWO

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
'dorm chefs, part two'

When classes started, being a part-time teen mom and full time began again too. For Katsuki, being a teen dad became an addition to his teenage life once more. That included doing a bit more laundry and cleaning, teaching, less time for yourself and more for Katsuro.

It made you feel a lot busier and in the end, it could feel so worth it as you saw the cute little smile that would appear on his round face.

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for your entire class with Katsuki constantly looking over your shoulder to see if you were doing things right.

No longer did he have to worry about pressing himself behind you unintentionally and it ending in awkwardness and embarrassment, since you were now an official couple, he kept his arms tightly wrapped around your waist and watched closely. He said he could see it better from there because he 'couldn't see from the side properly'.

"You're getting less bad at the basic skill of cooking," he mumbled into your neck. "Smells damn good... t-the food I mean."

"Thanks," you replied, catching the pause he made. You stirred the vegetables in the wok while frying eggs on the pan. "You smell nice too Katsuki. Like very caramel-y. If that makes sense."

He nuzzled to the junction of your neck. "You like my sweat? You're weirder than I thought."

"Hmph," you moved away, teasing him. "You like that."

Katsuki groaned and got the plates out, bringing them outside to the table for the others to grab. "Course I do. Means you smell like me."

You were plating the stir fry, spring roll and rice on different platters for them to pick from, easier than asking everyone for servings. Katsuro, Eri and Kaminari probably smelt the food from the garden outside the kitchen because you heard their footsteps run to the dining area.

Then you heard Katsuki's complaints about running near the plates and cutlery, the two nutcases may run into them and hurt themselves or break them.

You walked out with both your hands occupied with platters and your backside pushing the door open. Spreading a grin on your face, you felt immensely proud of yourself for how far you've come cooking wise. Honestly, it was one of the most satisfying feelings you've had. The nights where Katsuki lectured you on what ingredient was for what dish definitely paid off.

The whole class sat together in matching onesies on the sofas after dinner. You received some compliments from your classmates for the food but also teasing from Sero and Kirishima saying that Katsuki shared his cooking skills through a form of 'medication' he gave you.

It was a weird moment for everyone but the two.

Moving on, as you were all in matching themed onesies (because Mina suggested everyone should buy one during a trip to the mall), someone had to create some sort of plan for the weekend before internships started again— everyone wouldn't see the full class together like this for a while.

You were sat next to Sato who had Katsuro on his shoulders and Katsuki squished beside you because he didn't have anywhere to sit where he could hear people talk.

Sato was thinking to himself, generating ideas on what to do in his head. Since everyone managed to persuade Katsuki to get in a onesie, you all figured you could all do anything at this point.