CAST & A/N

a/n

-reminder that I do NOT own my hero academia, it rightfully belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.
-i get pictures from Pinterest, therefore do not own any artwork :) credits to all artists.
-i made the non-canon storyline that isn't Horikoshi's work and the characters' personalities that aren't official are ones that i have made up meaning i will not tolerate plagiarism, copying the plot or the quirk i have originally come up for [name] or katsuro (my oc) without credits or mentions.
-there will be MAJOR spoilers from the manga that have not been shown the anime yet so read with caution!

the main cast

Bakugou Katsuro

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bakugou Katsuro

The name Katsuro means Victory, Son, and is of Japanese origin.

Quirk: He has inherited his explosion quirk from his father and has also developed a time related quirk from his mother's side of the family.

He has [e/c] eyes and his father's gene is most dominant yet his time related quirk is more powerful.

I want to be a hero to you and dad and have victory!

—{insert a picture of reader}—

Sasaki [name]

Hero name: Epochary

Epoch- a particular period of time in history or a person's life.

She is the daughter of the pro-hero Sir Nighteye, Sasaki Mirai. She is a determined and kind girl yet argumentative and just as rude as Bakugou when annoyed or angered.

Quirk: Pause, can stop time within a five metre radius. She can do this until the total amount of time reaches one minute. If overused, time moves forward everywhere.

I'd want him to not be like him, although he's not even that bad. I mean— yeah... he's not that bad... sometimes.

—

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.