89 | KATSURO'S JOURNAL

CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
'katsuro's journal'

thirty minutes ago.

Midnight arrived at the training grounds and called off the training because of the weather. It was still a school night and twenty-one kids with a fever will not end up good.

She handed everyone umbrellas and towels she managed to carry and made sure the entire class was dry enough that their hair wasn't dripping water.

"What was Aizawa thinking sending you all out here?" She said, watching Mineta slip backwards into the mud.

"It's for our benefit to train in different conditions!" Iida perked up, robotic hands and all. "We are surprised Kaminari did one of the best."

"He directed a lighting strike near the flag..." Yaoyorozu added.

"It almost killed me!"

"No it didn't, Mineta," you said. "You were in the tree." Walking back to the dorms ahead of everyone to confirm what you saw earlier, you thanked Midnight and put on your coat. "We were going to have a hotpot tonight? Let's get going."

Shoto walked beside you, still drying his hair. "You almost plummeted to your doom." He didn't have a hood and carried one of the umbrellas, sharing with you. "Did you see any angels?"

"I don't think so." You stopped midway on the path. "Maybe little pricks."

"That's not nice— oh."

The people you saw from above were in front of you, holding a briefcase.

One of them had brown hair that you presumed to be curly if it was dry and the other was a short, blonde female wearing glasses. Both were wearing black suits and one more had a scary-looking appearance to go with his ugly back hunch.

You knew you saw Toga and Skeptic. The curly male? Not so sure. The men behind them were unknown too, but you guessed that they put the Commissions men under their control for more effect.

"Can we help you?" You cautiously asked, eying Toga. "I think you might be looking for the teacher's lounge. There are people to help you there if you have a problem."

"Actually, Miss. We are here to talk to you."

"Okay, and?" You deadpanned. "I have the right to remain silent. I'm not going to yet, though. I have questions."

Toga came up to you, ushering Shoto back and leaned to your ear. "I love your school. Where are Ochaco-chan and Izuku-kun?"

"Up my bum hole," you snapped. "The hell are you doing here?"

"Doctor's orders. Re-Destro's orders. Higher-ups. You know systems work."

"I think I'm pretty familiar, Meta Liberation Army."

"It's 'Paranormal Liberation Front'."

"No difference to me that much."

By now your class was stood behind you, questioning who the people were, what they were here for— the basics when you meet a stranger.