52 | RIVALS & TRAINING

a/n: the next few parts to this fanfic will cover manga chapters 194-216! obviously i will briefly go over chapters where our MCs are not in, but go read it first if you don't want to be spoiled <3

the art tho :3 i could cry, he looks so handsome

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
'rivals & training'

"Midoriya-kun!" You greeted, plating your classes' breakfast on the tables. "I heard you smashed your window, are you okay?"

"Oui! He just needs to have more cheese." Aoyama twirled into his seat next to Midoriya, holding your hand to kiss your knuckles with his features glowing to appear like he was sparkling. "Might I say your breakfasts are always the best, Mademoiselle [name]."

"Thank you for the compliment, Monsieur Aoyama-kun, " you giggled and placed french-imported cheese next to his plate from his section in the fridge for his breakfasts. "You hear that, Boom boom boy? My breakfast is good."

Bakugou walked up to you, looking at Midoriya with narrowed eyes before he turned to you with a calmer face. "Only because it's not burnt," he said, taking a slice of toast off of your plate, biting it before putting it back.

"That was mine..." You glared as Bakugou followed you into the kitchen,

He shook his head and leaned to your ear, breath lightly brushing over your skin as he reached for a cup. "And you took my first kiss. Where are we going with this, huh?"

"You're so annoying..." Grumbling, you attempted pushed his face away with your hand. "You're the one that pulled me into it."

"So you're admitting I made the first move? But I got you falling for me first. Which meant I won when we made those rules."

"No, no. If we go back to that day, I said—" you stopped for a moment, then you let out a string of curses while you turned to grab the cup Bakugou was reaching for behind you. "Fuck off."

"Hah!" He roared, chuckling as you both sat on a table with Katsuro and Tsu. "Knew it."

"You can have mine, [name]-chan," Tsu offered, pushing her plate towards you. "It's really good, but I don't need this much."

"Nonsense! You must all eat breakfast because today, we need to win against Class 1-B!" You declared, standing up again to reach for Bakugou's toast, licking it then placing it back on his plate. "Payback for my toast and that one time where you drank from my water bottle when I was on patrol."

He shrugged and took a bite anyway, making your jaw drop to the floor.

Indirect kiss! But it's not like I haven't kissed him before... but these just hit different... girl please... touch some grass...

"Close your damn mouth, idiot. You'll catch flies," Bakugou muttered to you four, suddenly looking up to Tsu. "No offence to you, froggy."

"None taken, ribbit."

"Momma... it's Uncle Sho..."

You turned towards the living area, seeing the said boy walk in quietly and alone.

Shoto. From afar, you noticed that he would always look at you from the corner of the room contemplating and hesitating on whether or not to come over and talk. Not talking to him for the last few days was unlike you, but you had a valid reason not to. It was just weird and difficult for you not to go up to him during classes or in the dorms.