21 | TOO HONEST

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
'too honest'

You woke up to a familiar and sickening feeling in your chest. You weren't actually feeling sick. Just an emotion you thought you'd put at the back of your head never to be seen again.

The angst you were feeling this morning took over your being. You thought that maybe it was you asking your son about how he got here when you were still a virgin or maybe it was the thought of Katsuki being nice to you all of a sudden.

It weirded you out the more you thought about it. You couldn't get it off of your chest and maybe after you asked him, the feeling would fade away.

Unless of course he would call you a 'fucking sensitive dumbass' for even thinking like you were.

All Might had left a note for you, Bakugou and Katsuro at your door before you all went to bed. You were tucking Katsuro in your bed when Katsuki came knocking on your door that the people from Class 1-B could hear it.

He told you he opened it and told you that the former hero told you both to meet him in the staff lounge. Then after he arranged— no, more like demanded, for you and Katsuro to meet him later after school.

So that's how you got here. You got up at four in the morning and got changed in workout gear.

Waking up at four wasn't like you, you'd usually be the student that sleeps in till the last half hour.

But today, you decided to work out... You definitely thought there was something wrong with yourself.

Before you left, you knocked on Mina's door to tell her you were going to train. You also gave her the key so that she can watch over your six year old, but in reality, you knew she was going to end up sleeping on your fluffy rug. She couldn't stay awake that early, if she did that would be creepy.

In the gym, you were in a separate room to all the heavy weights and treadmills. You were surrounded my dummies and moving equipment.

It was six in the morning. You had around two hours to get back, eat, shower and change.

You kicked the moving dummies and used your quirk on the moving objects flying towards you. You've been doing this for the past two hours, not taking a break in between. You needed this to get things out of your head.

You've always thought about how you could further use your quirk and develop it many times like your classmates, but your father taught you not to go overboard. The most you could do while training is fifty seconds.

"Oi. What the hell are you doing?"

You turned around to meet the ruby eyes of Bakugou. You rolled your eyes with a small smile. "I'm training."

"At six in the fucking morning? I thought you sleep late," he said. The blond sat on the bench and watched your movements. "Where's Katsuro?"

"With Mina," you huffed, you stopped your movements and deactivated your quirk.The stopwatch of your quirk reached exactly fifty seconds. "Can you not watch me? It's weird."

"Tch. Fine," Bakugou rolled his eyes then left the room to go to who knows where. He slammed the door shut and then you were left alone with your thoughts raging in your mind. "Don't forget later."