57 | NIGHTEYE'S AGENCY

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
'nighteye's agency'

Light coming from the opposite side of the curtains shone through and erased the remains of the previous night. Bakugou began to stir awake and roll to another side until he heard a quiet whine and felt a smaller lump under his arm. He opened one eye and then remembered that you stayed with him, only this time, instead of staying on the floor, you stayed with him in his bed, wrapped under one blanket and lulled each other to sleep in each other's arms.

Instead of being flustered at this new experience, he continued to have a lie-in, which he rarely did. He put his arms around your waist to pull you closer to his chest with a sigh of relief that you kept your word to stay close to him until he felt like himself again.

"Don't change for me, Bakugou. I love you as you are. It's okay."

Knowing he was smiling ridiculously, he resorted to just burying his face in the crook of your neck, resting for a few more minutes.

You, however, were almost wide awake because of the constant dings that acted like an alarm clock from your phone on the floor beneath you. Weakly reaching for it, you swore at the device quietly and nuzzled back into the covers that had a sweet caramel-like scent.

Neither of you noticed the door open and close with a small boy walking inside the room.

Katsuro crawled on top of the two of you and laid flat on his tummy on yours and Bakugou's right shoulders, making himself as comfortable as he could without the cashmere blanket his Auntie Momo gave him. He had grown attached to it.

"Momma..." he tuned quietly, holding onto one of your hands over the covers. "Good morning, Momma."

"Morning, bub..." you said back, attempting to turn over only to fail because of the weight of Bakugou's arms on you. "Boom boom... move your arm..."

He only replied with a groan, clinging onto your body tighter with just enough room for you to breathe.

"Kacchan I swear—"

"Morning' firecracker," he said softly, ruffling the boy's hair weakly as he removed one arm from you to cuddle him too. "You," he heated his hand a little and patted your side, "Don't say Kacchan."

"Blasty—"

"Going through all the nicknames you have won't do shi— poo. Don't even try," Bakugou mumbled, sighing contently as you stopped your wriggling. "Good dumbass."

Your frown turned upwards into a small smile. You've never woken up like this before— not with Bakugou and Katsuro. You've never also woken up as a child with your family, so this felt nice. All three of you could stay like this forever, however...

"Katsuki!"

Parents were actually around now.

His parent at least, you didn't mind, you were grateful actually, but laying in would've been relaxing too.

"Get up!"

The door slammed open to reveal the woman almost identical to Bakugou. Mitsuki paused and assessed what she saw, quickly snapping a picture of your surprised face, Bakugou's angry one and Katsuro's grin.