Twenty One: He's My Wolf

• Dedicated to ALL OF YOU!

Every fairytale ends with a happy ending.

Hye Jin's POV

So much have happened recently. Minjung's fright incident at Everland caused a huge havoc and I am purely glad that she's alright. Baekhyun has finally realised where his heart belonged to and it's no other than Minjung.

As all ends with a happy ending, it's time for me to leave for America again becuase my holiday has ended. So here I am, at home with Kai.

"Do you really have to go?" He pouted, "I won't be able to see you again."

"Correction, I'll be back soon." I ruffled his hair.

He was reluctant to let me go because it was so hard to get back together.

But I had to go.

At the airportAll of the EXO members came to the airport to send me off, and of course my best friends. We hadn't had a good time hanging out for so long but well, we promised to meet in the US.

"Korean Air Flight 290, please go to the boarding gate now." The announcement was made.

I hugged all of them and said my farewell wishes. Yep, we took some selcas too~ On the other hand, Kai was being so pouty and showing his black face all the time.

"Yah, can't you just stay happy for once?" I slapped his back.

"You're leaving again, and it's so freaking fast." He said.

"Jongin-yah, remember to do well in everything you do, be a successful man and when we meet, we can share our successes together. I'll promise that you'll be the only person in my heart and I'll never forget you. Arraseo?" I said.

He smiled and brought his face nearer to mine and whispered, "I will. "

He suddenly put his lips into mine and yes, we kissed. It lasted for a few seconds and I'll never forget him.

The one who stole my heart and

my first kiss.

Our love story is just like a fairy tale, we had a happy ending.

-

He's My Wolf.

ft. Kim Jongin & Hye Jin

Once there lived a young, pure innocent girl named Hye Jin. She was past nineteen and a filal girl with humble beginnings. She lived with her parents in a small cottage at a little town, Seorukggi. Her parents, who owns a fruit stand lived in simplicity and

"Honey dear, would you mind carrying these basket of fruits to Grandmother?" Mother asked.

"Oh mother, it's my pleasure." Hye Jin took the basket from her and checked the contents. She exclaimed aty the fruits because they were fresh and asked Mother if she could get some more of those fresh apples like those in the basket. Unfortunately, Mother said that it is exclusively for Grandmother. Hye Jin pouted at the thought of her not getting to enjoy the freshly picked fruits.

She went up to her little room to change into her clothes. She would often wear a red cloak, a white dress and a pair of mary janes. No matter how old she gets, she loves wearing her red cloak because Grandmother hand-knitted it for her specially.She put on her cloak and walked out.

"Mother, I will leave now." She announced.

"Remember dear, don't-"

"Meet and talk to strangers!" Hye Jin completed Mother's sentence and off she left the house with the basket of fruits for Grandmother. On the way, she went to Mr Jin, the baker who gives her free raisin bread whenever she drops by. Munching the bread, she hopped happily to her father's fruit shop. She waved at her father and flashed a grin.

It took an estimate of ten minutes for the dear Hye Jin to reach the forest. She had gone there multiple of times already and she always goes to one path- the straight path near rhe river. She took her steps along the river, with the cool breeze blowing and touching her delicate rosy cheeks. The flowers along the river blossomed and she picked a few for Grandmother, knowing that she loves flowers.

"Hello there lady." A husky male voice sounded, "I've been watching you lately."

Hye Jin looked back and saw a young looking man with some physical features of a wolf. His face was stunning and his features complimented his looks. Moreover, he is tall and looks familiar. The mysterious man went forward while Hye Jin stood at her place, frozen and stiff.

"You're ravishing my lady." He smiled, "Your cheeks are marshmallow soft." He remarked as he touched her cheeks.

"Stop!" Hye Jin shrieked as she brushed his rough, wrinkled hand away, "Get away."

The man-wolf looked at her and replied,"You are beautiful. May I ask for your permission to follow me? It won't be far, I promise."

"Mother said no talking and meeting with strangers. I have to go to Grandmother's." She said,"I'm sorry Mr Wolf, I have to go."

"Don't." He leaned closer to Hye Jin and whispered, "Follow me, I don't harm."

She hesitated and thought. All these nineteen years of her life, she has followed her mother's instructions carefully. She couldn't make her own decision, she knew it was dangerous to follow Mr Wolf-Man but at the bottom of her heart, she had a feeling that he won't harm her.

"Okay, I'll go. In one condition." She said.

"What is it, may I ask of you, my lady?"

"Tell me why I must follow you." She stated simply.

The wolf-man knew that she would ask such a question. He couldn't hide it anymore, he had to tell her.

He wasn't a wolf. He was an ordinary young boy named Kim Jongin. He lived in the same town as Hye Jin and they were good buddies. But, he fell for her. So every time Hye Jin goes to visit Grandmother, he would secretly tail behind her. Until one unfortunate day, he hit his head and lost a lot of blood. But he survived, due to someone. A wolf.

The wolf told him that he lost a lot of blood and he was going to die due to the lack of blood. If he were to rush back, he won't have time. So he drank the wolf's blood and he became a partial wolf. He lived in the woods for the entire life and in order for him to become a full human again, he needs to receive blood from a human.

Jongin told her all of those to her and Hye Jin was left in a shock.

"Jongin oppa, you are alive?!" She hugged him, tears started forming in her eyes. She collapsed down onto the grass and cried.

"I missed you oppa."She cried, "Take my blood. You cannot die."

Jongin was taken aback from what she just said. If he would to drink Hye Jin's blood, she might not be able to survive. And, he could not possibly have to sacrifice his loved one.

He leaned forward to her and his heart started to hurt. It was terribly heartbreaking to see her cry and being so devastated. He put his hand on her face and comforted her, "Hye Jin-ah, it hurts seeing you cry like this. " Gradually, he put his lips onto hers and they kissed.

Magical occurance started to happen, Jongin's rough and wrinkled hands started to become slender and smooth. His physical features of a wolf disappeared.

"Oppa, your hand..." She pointed at his hand. She remembered that it used to be rough and wrinkled.

"I am human!" Jongin exclaimed. He couldn't believe it, it seemed too good to be true.

And they lived happily ever after.

A true love kiss is the most powerful thing that breaks any spell or curse.

The End.

___

hello, so this is the last chapter of this book~! #TIMEFLIES

i'll like to dedicate this book to all of you readers there who have been supporting me all these while and of course those who voted for this book. lastly, thank you all for more than 3k reads and 89+ votes :)

-jjangpanda