Twelve: A Day Without You and Truths Revealed (Happy 500 Reads!)

Happy 500 Reads (Half of 1k reads)!-jjangpanda

BE MY PETER PAN was originally supposed to be one chapter on it's own but since it reached 500 reads before I got a chance to post the chapter, I decided to compress these two chapters into one. Nevertheless, please enjoy! Thankyou.

-

| Twelve: A Day Without You & Truths Revealed

Song of the day: Peter Pan -EXO ♡

(A/N: Try listening to the song while reading this chapter because I think it can heighten the mood up(?) Hehe.)

-

"I can be your Tinkerbell and you can be my Peter Pan then we can fly away together off to neverland."

-

Kai

"Kai, ppali! (Quick), we gotta rush to SM. " Suho hyung shouted.

"Ne, I'm almost done!" I replied as I grabbed my bag.

"카자, (kaja/Let's go)." We walked out of dorm and walked to the car.

Soon, we reached the SM building. There were many fans standing outside the entrance of the building. Thank goodness, there were a few security guards on stand by, escorting me and Suho inside.

Thankfully, we reached the building safely.

"Great, you guys are here so, Kai will practice his dancing at Room 5D and Suho will practice his singing at Room 2A with Youngjin-ssi, the singing coach. " Manager hyung instructed.

He added, "You will have practice until 1pm and your lunch will be provided. Oh, Kai will practice with Hyoyeon of SNSD."

"Ne, manager hyung. " We bowed ninety degrees to him.

"Lucky you, see you later." Suho whispered to my ear.

He's jealous because he is stuck with Youngmin-ssi, our strict singing coach. While I get to practice dancing with Hyoyeon of SNSD.

As I walked to the dance room, I saw our rookie group- Red Velvet dancing to the song, 'Happiness'. This song reminded me of Hyejin so much because she liked singing that song.

"Anyeong Haseyo (Hello), Hyoyeon sunbaenim." I bowed out of respect.

"Anyeong, skip the formalities. You're making me older. " She laughed.

"Hahaha, so what should we dance to?" I asked, while putting my bag down.

"Hm, how about Growl? I like that song!" She smiled, "Teach me ahaha. "

I taught her the steps of Growl and amazingly, she learnt it in no time. I had a great deal of time dancing with her for 4 hours. We danced to many songs and even girl songs. At the last hour, Amber from f(x) joined in.

"Yo guys, can I join in?" She barged in with some style.

"Sure!"I panted, due to the excessive dancing I did.

Amber was cracking jokes most of the time and she was doing a llama dance. I don't know what kind of dance is that. According to her, she invented that dance while practicing for her album 'Red Light'.

After another hour, it was 1pm. I went out to the cafeteria for lunch. While walking, I bumped into my good friend, Taemin of SHINee.

"Yah, how're you?" He asked.

"Stressed out..." I answered.

"Heard of it anyway, wanna have lunch together at the cafeteria?" He asked.