Seven: The Third Party (Happy 100 Reads)

Happy 100 reads!!!!!

Seven: The Third Party

Hyejin

I'm just so flustered right now. It's all my fault in believing that he likes me. I guess he doesn't like me and he's just putting on a show to continue his silly game to "date" me now. HA HA HA. I shall not be treated like a toy, I have my own life and I get every right to do what I want with it. I seriously was looking forward to go on a little date with Sungjae though. He got a pretty face and he looks gentle unlike Kai -_- Poor Sungjae-ssi, he got shouted in public because of me ;-;

I walked back to the canteen and all eyes were fixed on me. My best friends were still on the table waiting on my arrival.

"Omona Hyejin-ah~ What did Kai say?" Seyoung whispered.

"He scolded me for talking to Sungjae oppa." I replied, giving a -_- look.

"And...? That's normal but why were you shouting?" Jiyeon asked.

I told them about what happened in the early morning where I saw Lee Hwayoung and him is such a close embrace. Their faces suddenly filled with pure shock.

"Omo! That's her, she always cheats in her boyfriends ~ isn't she dating Minwoo oppa? " Minjung said.

The rest nodded their heads in agreement.

"It's okay Hyejinnie ~ anyway he is trash okay. There are a billion of handsome guys out there for you to love so stop being so sad. " Seyoung comforted me.

"Komawo but I just can't control my feelings whenever I see him." Tears started to roll down on my cheeks.

I cried for almost half an hour, missing my English class with Mrs Jung. I just couln't get myself to see that creep. Whenever I see him, it just reminds me of he and Hwayoung close together earlier morning... that scene, just breaks my heart into a million pieces like my heart was ripped mercilessly into millions and billions of shattered pieces.

Kai

"Hyung, you were so cool just now!" Sehun commented.

"Geez, shut up!" I answered back.

"Keep it cool hyung. What happened earlier?" He asked curiously.

I ignored his question and walked to one corner to calm down.

Geez, what is wrong with her? How did she know all about the dare? Aish!!! I am so troubled now.

"Yah!" Someone hit my back.

I turned to the back and saw Seyoung, Hyejin's good friend standing right before me.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"What's your relationship with Lee Hwayoung?" She demanded, "You know why Hyejin is so upset with you just now?"

"Bwoh? Lee Hwayoung?" I asked, bewildered.

"Quit you act. She saw you with her early in the morning, kissing and hugging like you desperately needed one another." She stated.

"What? Okay, I gotta explain to her, it isn't what it seemed to be. Lee Hwayoung demanded for a hug if not she is going to make Hyejin's life miserable. So, I relented and then she gave me an unexpected peck on my cheek!" I explained.

Seyoung believed my words (whew thank goodness) and shared Hyejin's whereabouts. She was willing to accompany me so that Hyejin won't have a fit or a breakdown when she sees me.

We walked along the corner and saw her weeping on the bench.Ouch. The pain of seeing her cry was like a knife stabbed right into my heart. What have I done? I can't believe that I lead her into this, I seriously thought that life for Hyejin would be better after doing what Hwayoung asked me to do.

"Hyejin-ah~ Mianhae." I ruffled her hair.

"Go away!" She cried even louder.

"Listen to him." Seyoung said.

"What? Listen to this creep, Seyoung? Michiso?! ( are you crazy?!)"

"Ne, listen to him." Seyoung insisted.

I explained each and every detail to her carefully and it seemed that she has calmed down a little. But part of her does not believe me because of my behaviour on dating that I don't date girls straight. I confessed to her and blurted out, without even realizing:

"Chu-wa-ye-yo (I like you)"

Her eyes brightened up a little and her lips shaped into a weak smile,

"Me too."

I put her in my warm embrace, wiping her tears off her face. I am just so glad that Hyejin is not crying anymore. And it came to my realisation that I like her now. And, I definitely agree with that.

Lee Hwayoung (Bonus POV)

Choi Hyejin forgives easily huh? Argh, seems like my plan has failed again. Anyway, the reason why I am doing this is because I hate her. Reasons why? She just one lucky girl. She is so smart, she is the daughter of Lotte and now, she is with Kai, the guy whom I have always dreamed to be with. I have tried to beat her by being more popular but it seems that I am always a rank lower than her. Now, she has gotten pretty which pretty irks me out a lot. I guess I should plot my Plan B.

After school...

"Hwayoung." A familar voice sounded from the back.

I turned my back and saw my dreamy guy, Kai.

"Omo, oppa~ what brings you here?" I askedd, showing my 'good girl' image now.

"Stop being close to me because you just led me into deep trouble today, thanks to you." He angrily shot back.

"Bwoh? What happenedd? I don't know..." I started to tear up with my awesome acting skills.

"Stop crying crocodile tears, madam." A female voice came behind.

It was Choi Hyejin.

"Hwayoung-ssi, stop butting into our business and stay with Minwoo. I believe he needs you more." She said.

What the heck like seriously. Argh, sometimes this girl gets on my nerves.

"Alright then, Choi Hyejin. Consider this time lucky. I'll make sure you'll cry till you flood this school. Muhahahahaha." I chuckled.

They looked pretty disturbed and held hands as they walked out of my way. Ha, I wonder how long they will stay like this. Soon, she'll have a permanant scar in her heart that Kai will make and I'll make sure that she won't forgive him anymore.

I called my good pal, Myungie.

"Yeobuseyo (Hello)? Myungie-ah~!" I called.

"Unnie~ wae?" Myungie answered.

"Can you help me to think of a plan to separate Hyejin and Kai. Get Seungyoon to help because you know her well, right?" I asked.

"Bwoh? Again?" She huffed.

"C'mon, I need an ultimate plan to destroy them all for once~" I smirked.

"Alright, whatever. I'll ask Seungyoon for you then." She replied.

———Call ended——-

Yes! Seungyoon is the best when it comes to this. All I have to do is to pay and she will do the rest. She is known to have a good reputation and her best case was when she got rid of one of the bossiest teacher in school. Amazing! She is someone whom I respect a lot hehe.

______________

annyeong again~ as promised, this is the 100 reads special and I hope it's okay...? i tried to make is special but i guess the plot ended a little too quickly so boo-yah! wait for the next update (probably next week)

p.s i added a new character- HyunA as Lee Hwayoung~ i know she's mean but well, not as mean as the Lee Hwayoung on 'Two Mothers' showing on KBS kekeke. Tbh, i got the name from that show so heheh. author-nim has not much creativity when it comes to names :( mianhae TT-TT