Ten: Scandal Exposed

Third Person POV

"Seungyoon-ssi, can you help me to break Kai and Hyejin apart?" Hwayoung asked.

"In return for?" Seungyoon demanded.

"I'll transfer 100,000 won to your bank account for each successful heartbreak Choi Hyejin has." Hwayoung replied, professionally.

"Money isn't enough. I want more. " Seungyoon chuckled.

"More what? Be specific! " Hwayoung said, getting more impatient.

"That guy of my dreams -Kris Wu." Seungyoon replied, dreamily.

"Easy. I'll get his phone number first okay?" Hwayoung smirked.

"Deal." And the deal is sealed.

Hwayoung

Finally. I got Seungyoon to help me to plot my revenge on Choi Hyejin. Just you wait Choi Hyejin, whatever you own now will be mine. Muhahaha

Talking about them both, I heard that Kai organised a party with the other EXO members and the girls! Argh, so I guess she probably enjoyed her time with him. Now It's time for something bad to happen!

I planned with Seungyoon on how to get them apart. According to her, we have to do it step by step. So she recommended me to sneak some pictures of both of them together and post it online. She assured me that it will cause an uproar with the netizens and the other fans.

So, I planned everything already. I got Myungie to take pictures of them after school and I filmed those "skinship" they had together like hugs etc.

But first, I had to get Kris's number.

During Art Class

"Okay class, please find a partner for the upcoming project." Mr Han ordered.

Everyone scrambled, looking for their desired partners. Kris looked lonely probably because all his good friends all got their partners so It's the best time to get him to be my partner before anyone does.

"Myungie, go with Sunmi and I'll be with Kris okay? " I whispered into her ear. She agreed.

"Oppa!" I nudged him.

"What do you want?" He gave a cold glare to me.

"May I be your partner for this project? Myungie is partnering up with Sunmi and I'm gonna be all alone. " I pouted like a puppy.

"Lucky for you, my desired partner has seemed to partner up with someone else so I guess I'm okay with that." He smiled.

"Omo! That's great~" I squealed.

Whew, thank goodness he allowed me to be his partner! The next step is simqple, I'm gonna get his number!!

"I see you have all chosen your partners. The project is about drawing someone. It could be your partner or whatever. Make sure the portrait drawn has a background!" Mr Han stated.

"Ne, seonsaeng-nim (teacher)!" The whole class chorused.

Surprisingly, Kris has a talent for drawing. He drew a beautiful portrait of me. It's the first time ever for a guy to draw me! I felt so touched and anyway, I helped out with the background.

Soon, the bell rung. It was an indication for the end of classes of the day.

"Oppa, can I get your number? So I can contact you?" I asked, shyly.

"Sure." He smiled as he whipped his phone out.

We exchanged phone numbers quickly and I hurried out to look for Myungie.